Statue HCG Aliens Power Loader Studio Scale!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It isn't that far off it seems, Q2. I can't imagine 1000 of these selling before then although I'm regularly wrong ;) I'll wait to see how it looks in hand and then decide what to do. I wonder if we'll see a large scale Warrior to partner it?

Well, at the very least we're getting something Alien Warrior-based from them.

Now pred 2 has been cancelled this is on my radar. Still waiting to see what cduk price it at first
Stand alone piece or you got a display in mind? As awesome as this looks I don't know how it would fit in.
Should have a Ripley, to scale, and a huge Queen. Would be cool but very expensive.

Looks like there's already a thread for this...
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-kits-etc-/140977-hcg-aliens-powerloader.html

P7200051.jpg

P7200026.jpg

P7200022.jpg

P7200019.jpg

Stand alone piece or you got a display in mind? As awesome as this looks I don't know how it would fit in.
Should have a Ripley, to scale, and a huge Queen. Would be cool but very expensive.

Standalone. I wouldn't be allowed to buy an actual alien as it would scare my mrs :gah:

I love this pic of the dude with his arm in the grabber, really shows what a beast this
is. They just need to nail the paint with the weathering / damage so it looks really authentic :yess:

I think so, I do have a few reward points also which would shave a small bit extra off... Will have a look in the bank as there has been no refund for P2 maq yet...

looks kewl an all but ht will be releasing their own 1/6th poseable version with ripley soon and imo that's a better bang for your buck then this

Back