Statue HCG 1/4 selene death dealer statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

here's a couple of pics being displayed in my besta :)

DSC_6418_zps931ceb0c.jpg

6wr7.jpg

I finally received mine yesterday from TFAW. It's not the Exclusive version which comes with the name plate which I would have loved. But got this at a discount so I couldn't pass up.

The packaging box is pretty big. It was shipped in an extra outer white cardboard box padded evenly and tightly with foam pellets around the original HCG brown shipping box which contained the art box. So all in all, there were 3 boxes to remove. More anxiety caused by the extra boxes to open, and hoping for no damages :pray:. Yep, she was perfect. No googly eyes here :yess:. Absolutely mint. She came mostly in 1 piece with cape and all, with the exception of the heavy base and magnetic left hand. Pics don't do this piece enough justice. Wait until you see it in person. I was so blown away. I couldn't remember how many times I said OMG as I was opening the packaging. With the large swooping cape, she is huge. Not your traditional standing pose statue that takes up less space than the base. She actually takes up a lot of space. Had to re-arrange my other statues to make space.

Sorry no photos yet. It was really late. But just wanted to share my excitement since mine finally arrived yesterday :dance This is my 3rd HCG statue since my 1/4 scale Alice and 1/6 scale Ninja Alice. Honestly, they make really good statues. Can't wait for my Species statue.

I finally received mine yesterday from TFAW. It's not the Exclusive version which comes with the name plate which I would have loved. But got this at a discount so I couldn't pass up.

The packaging box is pretty big. It was shipped in an extra outer white cardboard box padded evenly and tightly with foam pellets around the original HCG brown shipping box which contained the art box. So all in all, there were 3 boxes to remove. More anxiety caused by the extra boxes to open, and hoping for no damages :pray:. Yep, she was perfect. No googly eyes here :yess:. Absolutely mint. She came mostly in 1 piece with cape and all, with the exception of the heavy base and magnetic left hand. Pics don't do this piece enough justice. Wait until you see it in person. I was so blown away. I couldn't remember how many times I said OMG as I was opening the packaging. With the large swooping cape, she is huge. Not your traditional standing pose statue that takes up less space than the base. She actually takes up a lot of space. Had to re-arrange my other statues to make space.

Sorry no photos yet. It was really late. But just wanted to share my excitement since mine finally arrived yesterday :dance This is my 3rd HCG statue since my 1/4 scale Alice and 1/6 scale Ninja Alice. Honestly, they make really good statues. Can't wait for my Species statue.
cool thanks for sharing still waiting for mine :(

Cool! I wouldn't mind seeing some pics of your ninja Alice as well, whenever you get around to taking photos of Selene.

I received mine. It came with a paint chip in the back of the jacket and the base was hollow because as soon as I picked it up, you can hear something shaking around inside. When I unboxed it, I wasnt all that thrilled with it either. From her nose and above, you can clearly tell the accuracy is there. Anything below isnt accurate. Its the jaw structure and the open mouth that if perfected would have made the statue 100% Selene. I didnt like it.

I received mine. It came with a paint chip in the back of the jacket and the base was hollow because as soon as I picked it up, you can hear something shaking around inside. When I unboxed it, I wasnt all that thrilled with it either. From her nose and above, you can clearly tell the accuracy is there. Anything below isnt accurate. Its the jaw structure and the open mouth that if perfected would have made the statue 100% Selene. I didnt like it.

yup, that's why i decided to pass on it. i was really hyped for the statue seeing as i really wanted a selene in 1/4. but after all those pictures in hand, i just had to pass. the face sculpt just did not do it for me at all. just looks weird. so i'm still waiting for my ideal 1/4 selene....the wait continues.

Just got my Selene but unfortunately she seems to have the crossed eye syndrome....

4dyk.jpg

zvq2.jpg

dut5.jpg

aryq.jpg

y9g7.jpg

k7q4.jpg

Last edited:
I'm also not 100% sure but don't you think that the right eye (her left eye) is looking a little bit too much towards her nose ?
I've also sent a pic to HCG to see what they say about it .

I'm also not 100% sure but don't you think that the right eye (her left eye) is looking a little bit too much towards her nose ?
I've also sent a pic to HCG to see what they say about it .

That is such a small difference. I've seen a lot worst. IMO, yours looks pretty damn good.

I think it looks pretty bad myself. Enough that if I saw it in person I would probably chuckle.

Thats close to how my original looked. It was much more noticeable on mine in person that it was in the pictures I took and posted. Looked like she was looking at her nose with one eye LOL! The replacement that was sent out was much better. I'm sure they will replace it for you. They were very painless to deal with and made the return process very easy.

Got my Selene a couple of days ago and absolutely love it. It's huge! And the detail is amazing. Just wow. I've wanted a statue of her for so long and now there's finally a great one!

With regards to the eyes, mine are fine. The place I got it from checked it beforehand for me as they'd received a couple that were really crosseyed.

Back