Statue HCG 1/4 selene death dealer statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gagaliya

Super Freak
Reaction score
About time!! teaser looks pretty sick.

sneakpeek25.jpg

Looks good so far. Really like the base and her holding the dual pistols. I would like to see better pics of the head sculpt though. It needs to be dead-on. Wish SSC got the license but I really want a Selene statue. This will be be a buy for me if the final reveal is good.

Looks cool. Pose is decent I guess. Hopefully they'll be able to get Beckinsale's face right. Judging from past merch it seems like a difficult thing to do.

it will be a while, but i am pretty happy with hcg's overall quality. So this one should be good as long as they get the face correctly.

Oh of course they do have ex Versions from Statues they release.

Look at the Sleepy Hollow: Headless Horseman 1:4 Statue. There is a reg. and a ex. version.

Is this the first Underworld Kate? Or Underworld Awakening Kate? There's a bit of an age difference IMO. :dunno

Oh so this is not SS? Sucks! :slap now I wonder about the face. :dunno

:exactly: This. HCG have yet to nail a decent likeness, I could have cried when I saw they picked up this licence but hey you never know they may surprise us.

bah you guys are being too hard. I think it's a good thing this is NOT ss. HCG nailed the likeness on a lot of human statues like rambo/stallion and they always produce very decent quality items. You dont have to worry about paint issues or final item not coming out looking like the photos etc. Also their price point is much better than ss for the same size/quality statues.

as i said i am glad hcg is making this, it will be a very long time before it's up though they make stuff very slowly. That cop girl statue had a prototype photo up for years(?) in the work in progress section before it was finally shown at sdcc this week.

Back