Statue HCG 1/4 selene death dealer statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my replacement...beautiful...When :dunnoI can find my camera will photo

Its actually very impressive in person. The problem is that most of the shots of the face have mainly been zoomed way in and usually with flash (which makes it look really bad) to show the eye situation. The paint on the face really is more in line with what they show on their website cover page in the banner.

My replacement was shipped out and should be in hand on Tuesday. The weird thing is though is that it is coming out of Florida. I thought the company was based in California. :dunno

Its actually very impressive in person. The problem is that most of the shots of the face have mainly been zoomed way in and usually with flash (which makes it look really bad) to show the eye situation. The paint on the face really is more in line with what they show on their website cover page in the banner.

My replacement was shipped out and should be in hand on Tuesday. The weird thing is though is that it is coming out of Florida. I thought the company was based in California. :dunno
Nope, I do believe they are located in Jacksonville Florida.

Got my replacement today as well as a new camera and thought I'd take some pics. It looks leaps and bounds better than the original statue I received. :)

Pics look great Fremen! Glad you got a good one the first time around and didn't have to deal with the hassle of returning.

An otherwise great piece. I just with they had sculpted teeth (not just two fangs) in her mouth so she doesn't looked so bewildered.

I'd love to repaint one of these heads.

I'm really glad I ordered to.

I haven't found a home for her yet. I'm thinking she will fit in a detolf but not sure until I try.

I think she'd look better on top of a detolf as she's kinda looking down.

Back