Statue HCG 1/4 selene death dealer statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm quite new at these so be gentle.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhNvj35WRBA[/ame]

great vid freman :clap:clap... said it already but i am so glad i have her on the way. Thanks again freman... in my vids i'm not as brave as you i don't talk :lol but if you want
to view my channel it's dieseltya :)

[FONT=&quot]
1.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
2.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
3.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
4.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
5.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
6.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
7.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
8.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
9.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
10.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]
11.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
12.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
13.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
14.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
15.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
16.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Base1.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Base2.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Bed.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
072of750.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
1.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
2.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
3.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
4.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
5.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
6.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
7.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
8.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
9.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
10.jpg
[/FONT]
Great pictures all the details looks so good from your pictures what camera do you use.

Great pics and video review :clap. I am living my life vicariously thru your guys' and gals' pics. TFAW still has no clue as to when they will get their shipment. So I have no clue as to when I will get my Selene statue. I shoulda ordered directly thru HCG. Stupid me :slap :gah:

Definitely the best Sleene out there, I know it is hard to not judge based on photos especially so close, but I think a better paint job on the face and this could be perfect, love the clothing and hair.

Except for the eye thing(which folks are getting a replacement) this piece doesnt deserve any bashing...It is truly awesome...If Sideshow sold this it would be SOLD OUT!...Well worth it...saying that since day one..HCG has had some great pieces out there...I love my Headless Horseman...And their customer service...out of this world!...again grats to whomever gets this...I havent heard of one breakage too which surprised me considering her legs and coat...photos do not do justice here although ONEEYE's photos are fantastic and the best in regards to this piece IMHO

HCG now has a 1/9 scaled 8 inch tall Selena for sale for $69...SDCC Exclusive L/E of 500....This will sell out quick IMHO....ordered

The Selene 1/4 statue is definitely one great statue in person. The pictures really don't do this piece justice.

Just ordered the SDCC 1/9 Selene as well since I was so impressed with HCG's customer service and how impressive the 1/4 really is.

Really loving HCG...

Last edited:
I still haven't seen the Underworld movies. I wish they would pop up on Netflix so I could watch them. If I enjoyed the movies I think I would get this piece it really does look great. What would be cool would be if someone found a way to install the base so it hangs off a display case or cabinet. That would look pretty awesome since she's supposed to be standing ontop of something.

Can someone make a high quality, crisp and clear video review on this piece please? If its not too much of a bother. Im trying to help out a fellow member decide on getting this piece.

HCG now has a 1/9 scaled 8 inch tall Selena for sale for $69...SDCC Exclusive L/E of 500....This will sell out quick IMHO....ordered

Different pose but same base and otherwise pretty familiar to the figure included in [ame="https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B007PRFCI6/ref=oh_details_o06_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1"]this[/ame] blu-ray boxset

decided to post my pics here too. make sure you click on the image resizing bar cause the pictures come over a litle blurry otherwise. enjoy!

DSC_6808copy1_zps15b6116f.png

DSC_6824copy_zpsb48417e2.png

DSC_6821copy_zps5f84287e.png

DSC_6817copy_zps0144d015.png

DSC_6814copy_zps824161bf.png

DSC_6813copy_zps2d75b13b.png

DSC_6822copy_zpsb016d221.png

she is simply beautiful :clap

Back