Statue HCG 1/4 selene death dealer statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sneakpeek33.jpg

I totally forgot I ordered this one......saw it in an email 5 out of 8 flex pays done for exc version...It's not sold out yet...I just bet once in hand pics these will sell out very quickly...I bet that this will be a truly awesome piece of one of the greatest(and Hottest) female vampires ever to grace the big screen...If this is as good as the Headless Horseman statue then:mexwave:hi5::yess::banana:clap

I totally forgot I ordered this one......saw it in an email 5 out of 8 flex pays done for exc version...It's not sold out yet...I just bet once in hand pics these will sell out very quickly...I bet that this will be a truly awesome piece of one of the greatest(and Hottest) female vampires ever to grace the big screen...If this is as good as the Headless Horseman statue then:mexwave:hi5::yess::banana:clap

yup i'm one of those waiting for the in hand pics to make my decision. i really want this to turn out well, cause i really want a selene piece, so here's hoping.

HCG needs a new photographer if they want to sell there products faster.

If this same statue was offered as a Sideshow product it would have been sold out already...all because it says HCG instead of SS

wow i'm not alone in buying this one... the release of this is sometime in march that's all i know:)

So glad they have a flex option . . . $41 a month is a lot easier to digest . . . :clap

My gut tells me in May...that's when the final Flex pay is due

Back