Statue HCG 1/4 selene death dealer statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya, I'm worried. Their Rambo looked pretty good.

Ordered also. This will be my first statue of any kind. I'm a gigantic Underworld fan.

Hopefully it turns out well. I could had probably gone with the reg (which would be cheaper), but I wanted the print & nameplate. Plus I've been dying for a Selene 1/4 statue for years :drool Can't wait to see the Species statue next.

Hopefully it turns out well. I could had probably gone with the reg (which would be cheaper), but I wanted the print & nameplate. Plus I've been dying for a Selene 1/4 statue for years :drool Can't wait to see the Species statue next.

The regular is the same price.

Really ^^

I have the Art Departments Selene 1/2 scale bust and it's bloody fantastic.
I too have always really wanted a statue. Hopefully this won't need a repaint.

Really ^^

Now wouldn't that be funny if ssc releases a Selene Statue after this is shipped. :monkey1

selene10.jpg

selene12.jpg

selene14.jpg

selene16.jpg

selene26.jpg

selene28.jpg

selene38.jpg

selene24.jpg

selene40.jpg

Really ^^

whats this 1/2 scale you speak of?
pics NOW
I agree with the people saying the pics are not great,specially pf the face
need more better pics
will probably get this

I really dont know about this one...

the pose/sculpt of body/paint etc.. all looks good. But the face...

the face looks good in some photos and awful in others, so not sure what to make of it.

Guess I have to see it in person first before ordering. Given that the ex isnt anything special, i will wait for inhand and order if it looks good.

I have never actually seen a 1/4 hcg statue in person, anyone have those can chime in on the paint quality etc..?

I really dont know about this one...

the pose/sculpt of body/paint etc.. all looks good. But the face...

the face looks good in some photos and awful in others, so not sure what to make of it.

Guess I have to see it in person first before ordering. Given that the ex isnt anything special, i will wait for inhand and order if it looks good.

I have never actually seen a 1/4 hcg statue in person, anyone have those can chime in on the paint quality etc..?

I think it's the photographs. Possible they used flash when they took the pic.

Back