Statue HCG 1/4 selene death dealer statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whats this 1/2 scale you speak of?
pics NOW
I agree with the people saying the pics are not great,specially pf the face
need more better pics
will probably get this

She is so nice in person. Glass eyes, eye lashes. The pic doesn't capture her very well.

lara003a.jpg

IMG_1214.jpg

I agree some of the pics looks great and others not so much, I would still buy one though. Might be in need of a repaint though knowing HCG.

this proto looks like a home run. the billowing trench and the leather detail are stellar. great pose. I have the 1/4 Alice they did and I am still blown away by the detailing and paint apps.

i dunno,..i'm still on the fence about this. i'm probably gonna need to see some more pics finished. it looks ok, but not totally sure yet. i love this series, and selene i've always wanted so i sure hope it turns out amazing so i can get it. never got anything from this particular company before so sorta nervous about they're quality.

HCG does some real quality stuff. The pictures don't do these statues justice. I picked up the Headless Horseman from their warehouse direct.

I was absolutely shocked at how big the piece was. Its huge! And the paint apps for a factory job look fantastic!

Being a painter myself, I'm pretty picky about paintjobs...but not this one.

I'm really diggin this Selene statue. :yess:

HCG does some real quality stuff. The pictures don't do these statues justice. I picked up the Headless Horseman from their warehouse direct.

I was absolutely shocked at how big the piece was. Its huge! And the paint apps for a factory job look fantastic!

Being a painter myself, I'm pretty picky about paintjobs...but not this one.

I'm really diggin this Selene statue. :yess:

Agreed 100%!

I really dont know about this one...

the pose/sculpt of body/paint etc.. all looks good. But the face...

the face looks good in some photos and awful in others, so not sure what to make of it.

Guess I have to see it in person first before ordering. Given that the ex isnt anything special, i will wait for inhand and order if it looks good.

I have never actually seen a 1/4 hcg statue in person, anyone have those can chime in on the paint quality etc..?
I pre ordered last night i think its cool hope the paint jobs good:pray:

The more I look at it, the more something bugs me. I think it's the way the hair was done. I'm ok with the face and I think the likeness is pretty good.

I'm getting Selene for sure, i will wait for the gallery, to decide if i get Viktor to.

Last edited:
How will this one turnout.... could be another pre order :panic: it's going to have to be real good thoe :rolleyes2

Back