HCG 1:1 Alien Bust!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Amin Ko...it doesn't look like anyone else has brought this up, but it looks like part of your bust did not get painted.

You can see the area in the first pic compared to the same area on the opposite side of the head.

There's some paint missing there.

hcg-alien1.jpg

hcgalien10.jpg

Just check mine today and it looks fine with equal paint. Maybe my scans are merely reflection of the light.

Thks

Rgds
Amin Ko

Today I just take new shot of CM Alien. Also the CM Alien has quite distance upper lip as well and pretty much look the same with HCG pcs in overall design. It could be slightly different variation of alien look depends on individual design.

But for me I am very pleased with the HCG alien and pretty much the same with proto pcs. I love the look of dome alien head with kind of human skull look inside the doom.

Again BUY the statue which can make you smile or sing. not bcoz it is RARE or hot items.
So here the scans of CM alien and HCG Alien pcs.

CM Alien
cmalien.jpg

cmalien1.jpg

HCG pcs with human skull look
alienhcg1.jpg

alienhcg2.jpg

alienhcg4.jpg

alienhcg3.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Last edited:
I also have the Predalien bust on pre-order and I think it´s the better choice to keep this. I hope that I don´t regret it later...

I think the Predalien bust will set the new standard by which everything else in this line will be judged. That is just a totally badass piece.

I think the Predalien bust will set the new standard by which everything else in this line will be judged. That is just a totally badass piece.

No matter how impressive the new Predalien bust may be, at the end of the day, it's still just the Predalien.

great looking Alien bust Amin.

It is a damn impressive item... and really seems all ALIEN products have some level of innacuracies. But still if I had the room its a piece I'd love to have.

But, I had to go with the 1:1 Vader bust over this one.

Aman, could you post the height from the base to the top of the shoulders and then to the top of the shoulder rings? (for lack of better word) I'm just trying to get some size reference.

also does it feel solid or have a hollowness to it?

thanks for the info. :)

Congrats to the the owners.

The color scheme and upper lip kill it for me since not only is it stylized as, say, a CM would be , it also makes it look unalluring imho.

Goin out on a limb as these comments are based on Pre-production pics no?
In my opinion, (no attacks guys, please) why would anyone be proud of having any item from that horrible horrible film? Im a big Alien anbd I even liked PVA, but PVAR was such a joke and although the Pred-Alien bust might look cool, it wouldnt erase the horrible memories of that film.

Last edited:
Breaks my heart, think I might have to cancel this since Vader is now shipping in Feb.

Inaccuracies don't really bother me, I would just rather have Vader

why would anyone be proud of having any item from that horrible horrible film?

To answer your question, siquisiri: AvP:R was indeed an awful movie, and a disgrace to the series - practically a teen slasher flick. However, as with many films I'm able to set the craft and artistry of the F/X apart from the muck their efforts are part of. However terrible the film was, the creature design throughout was top notch, and this bust is THE most screen-accurate and authentic piece we've had from the Aliens/Pred films. It's a piece that to me really captures the nightmarish intensity and ferocity of the Alien, despite it being a hybrid.

But I totally appreciate that many people can't get past the film it was in. Just not a problem for me is all. :)

To answer your question, siquisiri: AvP:R was indeed an awful movie, and a disgrace to the series - practically a teen slasher flick. However, as with many films I'm able to set the craft and artistry of the F/X apart from the muck their efforts are part of. However terrible the film was, the creature design throughout was top notch, and this bust is THE most screen-accurate and authentic piece we've had from the Aliens/Pred films. It's a piece that to me really captures the nightmarish intensity and ferocity of the Alien, despite it being a hybrid.

But I totally appreciate that many people can't get past the film it was in. Just not a problem for me is all. :)

I agree completely.

Just received this message this morning! "Good News! I wanted to let you know that I received word for Hollywood Collectibles and we will be getting the Alien Busts in shortly. We will let you know as soon as it arrives and we can ship it.

Kind regards,

Ed

Edward Couturier
Movie Replicas Direct"

WHOOPEE!!:clap:fireworks

Back