HCG 1:1 Alien Bust!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I love it! You really have to see it in person to understand it. It's HUGE! I put it next to my SS Wolf predator and it looks awesome. There gong to look really cool together.

Here are a couple of pics, this statue is wicked. I just got him in on Wed. Now I just found out that my Predalien 1:1 will be here this Wed. I don't even really have a place for this one, oh well.

DSC02478.jpg

DSC02479.jpg

DSC02480.jpg

DSC02481.jpg

DSC02482.jpg

DSCF0754.jpg

The side view isn´t that bad I guess.
But if you look at the front of the face it should look scary. But on this bust it looks like :moon

great to hear about the feedback!! ill definitely be getting this piece dispite all the negativity.. It seems like people that have it in hand are happy and hte guys looking at the pics dont like it so im gonna take the dive and hope i love it too!!! thanks guys!

great to hear about the feedback!! ill definitely be getting this piece dispite all the negativity.. It seems like people that have it in hand are happy and hte guys looking at the pics dont like it so im gonna take the dive and hope i love it too!!! thanks guys!

You wont be disappointed. Let the clones hate, it really is a magnificant bust...

Opened and inspected mine today. Sad to say, I got one with crack paint on the neck area:

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

For those that have this bust, are these items I found during the inspection normal and acceptable? Did yours come the same way:
DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

So I contacted my local dealer regarding the paint cracks and imperfections on the bust. He in turn contacted HCG. This is what he got:

We have only seen this a couple of times and it is caused by a high impact drop by the shipper. As this was shipped on your account you will need to file an insurance claim for the damage with your carrier. We will put aside a replacement for you pending resolution.

As for the comments re: Finishing. This is cast from original molds, warts and all. The screenused Alien wasn't perfectly smooth.

Now how they pinpointed the high impact drop occured (if it was indeed dropped) during the shipping from HCG to my local dealer is a mystery. This thing traveled from China to their wherehouse. From their wherehouse the item ships to their final destination. Since all QC is done in China, the bust could have very well arrrived at their wherehouse damage. Moreover, the dropped could of occured at their facilities. And just for clarification, the box had no sign of damage what so ever. You figure with such a big box if they had a high impact drop, the box would show signs of damage. Sure seems like they are trying to pass the ball onto the shipping company and the dealer. Example of great customer service.

As for the imperfection issue, I doubt the screenused Alien was popped from the mold and used as is with no finishing touches.

I was really impressed with HCG's work up till this bust. I own the HCG Pred 1 Bio, HCG Pred Cutter, and HCG Pred 2 Bio and am very happy with the mentioned items. However, this one incidient is surely leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

sorry to hear that man. I don't see how UPS or FEDEX would approve a claim for that especially if the packaging isn't damaged, but I hope it works out for you. I wouldn't want to deal with repacking this bust. Mine was delivered upside down and I was surprised that the dome wasn't smashed in or something.

Is the paint really cracking off or is it scraped off?

sorry to hear that man. I don't see how UPS or FEDEX would approve a claim for that especially if the packaging isn't damaged, but I hope it works out for you. I wouldn't want to deal with repacking this bust. Mine was delivered upside down and I was surprised that the dome wasn't smashed in or something.

Is the paint really cracking off or is it scraped off?

Yup, cracked off. My dealer is going to file a claim. Hopefully, it"ll get approved.

My Arse...:nono

Well put!

I was think about getting the Pulse Rifle too but I was disapointed when I found out it doesn''t have any sound when you pull the trigger, the counter doesn't even go down. Considering that I think the price should be much lower.

And good quote lol

Ash: You still don't understand what you're dealing with, do you? Perfect organism. Its structural perfection is matched only by its hostility.

Lambert: You admire it.

Ash: I admire its purity. A survivor... unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality.

Looks great, hope to get one of these and that Pulse Rifle.

"you admire it.."

Back