HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So predictions for the last three episodes?...

Battle of the Bastards.
The Hound kicking some ass!
The Mountain being let loose on the High Sparrow?
One or two major deaths?
Danny giving another speech?

The stabbing was pretty vicious. The little twist the waif gave to the last stab was nasty. Just hard to believe they'd spend so much time on Arya to have her die alone after accomplishing absolutely nothing.

No way was Arya just dilly-dallying, swordless, in the streets in broad daylight while on the run. IMO there's more going on there.

Not really a spoiler but a theory/idea...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Another episode of where there's so much goin on, but then there's not much progress.

Bout time Tyrion visit the brothel or get some new girl friend or something :lol

Would like to see that twist in Game of Thrones, where the door to the other dimension opens up, and those freaky Phantasm midgets come out to fight the Night Walkers, and abduct Tyrion.

My guess Brieanne kills Jamie. :horror
Dont think it'll come to that, especially if Poderick starts telling tales around the Lannister camp about the Hound encounter.
(No honor in killing a one armed man)
I would like to see her take on Bron.
She also could conceivably come across Walder Freys two sons....:horror
Tell me she'd pass on the chance to revenge Caitlin Stark?

I, too, thought that had to be it for Arya. I guess someone is going to save her from the brink of Death because she sustained some wounds you don't just walk away from imo.

With this show, the death of Arya can be as sudden and shocking as that. Especially after all that time she spent with the man with no name or face or whatever. This show makes you feel like people are safe some times and boom. Dead.

Some of these storyline have to be getting tied up soon if there is only something like 13 episodes following this season. I can't imagine this show will end in a big battle Royale. We will probably be down to a few big-stake sides.

I thought Jaime looked awesome in his armor. Kind of wish this armor got used for a Targaryien instead of wasted on a crappy movie:
37a661eaae2a351a641a1410d2f61148.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Photoshop him silver haired and there's your Rhaegar

Back