HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I would imagine Jamie would have let him slide. Hell, that sets all the cards in his/Cearsy's favors. Tyrion managed to aid his brother and sister, and helping himself all with one decision.

Edit: I take that back. Jamie would have pinned everything on him including Jeofrys death, so Tyrion looked innocent.

Yeah me too, it's my lease favorite story arc, every time it came up I secretly wished George Martin would pull a fast one and kill off the entire group ending the whole thing so we can focus on the other streams

Have faith in the man who created this amazing story, I am sure there is a great deal of importance riding on Bran's Journey.

Loved everything about this episode except for two things...

Spoiler Spoiler:

What a great show though, It's gonna be a hard slog til next April.

Here are my thoughts....

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
ok, stopped ready thread at comment #4430 when I started to see the "holy ****" and "didn't see that coming" comments.......Need to DL this sucker asap.....lol

denger4000, please go back and put spoiler quotes around the spoiler in your most recent post. You just spoiled something for me, and likely others. This thread is about the HBO show, not the books. Anything about the books should be put in spoiler quotes.

What a finale, what a season, I loved everything about it.

I don't hate Bran's story and I like Daenerys.

I don't care what it says in the books, I like the show more than the books so far, and I'm almost sure it will remain that way (currently reading them).

denger4000, please go back and put spoiler quotes around the spoiler in your most recent post. You just spoiled something for me, and likely others. This thread is about the HBO show, not the books. Anything about the books should be put in spoiler quotes.

what did I spoil? I pretty much just talked about the show....

Not to sound dumb but how do I put in a spoiler link? I also don't know what I spoiled, the post was actually for my facebook page so I just copied and pasted I figured everyone was up to speed here as far as episodes go as you're all talking about it

You stated something about Sandor Clegane that has NOT happened in the show. Go edit the post, in advance settings, highlight what needs to be hidden, and hit "spoilers" on the bottom row of edit options.

One of the best episodes of the entire series for me.

Book Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

You stated something about Sandor Clegane that has NOT happened in the show. Go edit the post, in advance settings, highlight what needs to be hidden, and hit "spoilers" on the bottom row of edit options.

Ironically your post admonishing him also amounts to a spoiler by revealing that anything can still happen to him. Serves me right for coming to this thread at all as a show-only fan.

Me too. Way more savage. She spit out his ear! Sad to see him go, but not nearly as sad as I would be if he had won.

I know, it was crazy, there was no telling who would win, she is such a badass, there was no win for me either in this one, whatever the result, although
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back