HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy ****! Now THAT'S a mountain that walks!

I am stoked that Thor Bjornsson will play The Mountain. He came 3rd at World's Strongest Man this year. He is 6ft 9" and 440lbs lean. He is trained by Legendary strongman, Magnus Ver Magnusson who won WSM 4 times. I got to spend the day with Magnus 2 weeks ago which was awesome.

tumblr_mspxofA39O1r9h4heo1_500.jpg

Just keep your trousers on. There's nothing new to report in regards to Game of Thrones. Wait for the new season to start.

^Word. Why give a rats *** what people talk about.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Because, believe it or not, the title says GAME OF THRONES

When GoT fans see new posts, they'll come on and expect some news of the new series. It's filming NOW by the way, so maybe people would like to know about casting updates or filming locations as that's what's going on right now, not your comic book crap. Go make your own thread about that. God knows there's enough threads for comic book rubbish on this forum anyway.

Oh look, just under your posts - some actual Game of Thrones news. That's what people want to read in here. Now jog on ;)

*and by the way, i don't give a rats *** what 'tapatalk' phone you're posting from!*

God I can't wait for the next season to start airing so I don't have to bore myself to tears with posts from this thread.

Yup. Book 4 was boring but it seems like they are pulling elements from it into this season. The rest of book three is a roller coaster. Can't wait to see how they tackle it.

Its seems there is going to be more of a mish-mash of the books in the following seasons. They'll be introducing characters book 4 near the end of this coming season and maybe some elements. And of course the season after that they'll be combining elements from 4 and 5 which is a good idea, I think.

Speaking on season 4 though, yeah, there is a ton of stuff coming up. I think it will satisfy those that thought S3 was slow or whatever the complaints were.

I'm going to start re-reading books 4 and 5 together as one book. There has many different ways that's been posted by fans on how to do this, i.e what chapter to you read after which chapter etc. Its a lot of back and forth from one book to another (which is going to be a pain in the ***!) but I'm curious what the experience is like, if I will feel differently about certain elements etc.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

To everyone:
1. Who's your favorite character on the show?
2. Who's your favorite character from the books?

Mine:
1. Arya, with Jon Snow a very close 2nd.
2. I haven't read the books.

I could not pick just one.
Mine:
1. Ayra, the "handsome" Jacgen H'gar, the Hound, Brienne AND Tyrion
2. Own them, have not read them.

Tyrion is my favorite from both book and show. Ayra a close second from the book. Frankly if I had to leave this country in the hands of someone - I'd leave it to the two of them. They're both smart and crafty. They understand people and how things work. And they really don't have much of stake in the current battles/politics other than its their families involved. Plus Tyrion would probably like to see those on Ayra's hit list dead too, so they'd have something in common there.

I still find it amazing that a little girl an a dwarf are the two most interesting and relatable characters in this series. Very far from the stereotypical fantasy protagonists we see all the time and expect.

Tywin is my favorite on the show. Tyrion has the best chapters in the book. I'm not a big fan of the Starks. They aren't the brightest bulbs in the pack.

Tyrion in the show and the books. Read them all and still waiting for Martin to get off his a$$ and give me book 6!!! I like Jaimie and Dannie tied for second but waiting for her to get to Westeros is excruciating. John Snow is my third. Everybody's gotta have an underdog to root for. I don't see him ruling the seven kingdoms but I like his story cause it seems to be more interesting.

Everyone knows the Starks were too honorable, which equals stupidity in this realm.

Arya is the smartest Stark.

Back