HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was easily the most boring.

Season 1 of TWD was great. Everything since then has gone downhill.

Absolutely no reason to care for any of these characters anymore.

I don't see where I have insulted you. I could, if you'd like.

I could say something like I can see why someone who liked Pacific Rim doesn't like TWD, but I am not sure if I can use small enough words so she would understand.

Larja is just looking for someone to pay attention to him/her.

I'm a him. Thanks. And you're completely wrong, but way to be an immature ****. :yess:

Oh, and lol@the TWD avatar/signature. I'm sure you're not an obsessed fanboy.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

What did I tell you? So predictable.

I'm an attention whore because I don't want you calling me the opposite sex? Do explain, raging fanboy.

Someone has their panties in a bunch.

I agree that the person insulting me because I don't like TWD does in fact, have their panties in a bunch.

I don't see where I have insulted you. I could, if you'd like.

I could say something like I can see why someone who liked Pacific Rim doesn't like TWD, but I am not sure if I can use small enough words so she would understand.

[ame]https://youtu.be/tZNQL9T0ljE[/ame]

kingofpopcorn1.gif
eat-popcorn-3D.gif
jon-stewart-popcorn.gif
baby-eating-popcorn-o.gif
Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif
23lbns.jpg

I like TWD, but I wish they would get the hell out of Georgia. I mean, I know the network has some kind of deal with the state or something, but I get frustrated that the characters don't travel far. I mean it's not like they should expect Georgia to be the best situation. What about the surrounding states? Didn't they say something about the zombies slowing down in winter? Couldn't the group mobilize then?

There's the problem with skipping the gated community before Herchel's farm

Back