HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bran should’ve been with Sam in telling Jon, Bran could’ve filled in the details better.
Not as satisfying a scene as it could’ve been.
Actually Bran should’ve sat Dany and Jon down at the same time and let them know.
Man, if Jon tries to hide it from Dany...
I think Bran is doing things very intentionally. He sees into the past and future, and I suspect events are proceeding the way they are supposed to with him giving a little push here and there, rather than being totally hands-on. But we'll see.

On a related note, I thought this was hilarious (if you are a Curb Your Enthusiasm fan):

I think Bran is doing things very intentionally. He sees into the past and future, and I suspect events are proceeding the way they are supposed to with him giving a little push here and there, rather than being totally hands-on. But we'll see.

On a related note, I thought this was hilarious (if you are a Curb Your Enthusiasm fan):

The more I read about the Three Eyed Ravens abilities the less I believe he can see into the future.

The more I read about the Three Eyed Ravens abilities the less I believe he can see into the future.

I agree with you there (and I haven't read up on them). After watching almost all of the series again this past week, I DID pick up on the fact that
every time Bran has talked about now being the Three Eyed Raven, he has said 'I see things that have happened' and 'I see things happening now, in many places' (something to that effect)....I have not noticed him following up with anything remotely like 'I see what is to come'. I think he's past/present only.

So how did he know where Sam would be? And Jaime at the end?

I think the writers have given him even more superpowers this season.

As mentioned above part of his power is to see the present and past where ever it has or is taking place.
Remember when Tyrion looked down into the courtyard and saw Bran looking back? He was waiting in the spot a good long while, over night in fact. That’s also how Sansa was able to troll Tyrion about being the smartest man in the world. Bran had already told her that Cersei had double crossed the North and no Lannister army would be coming.
He saw Jaimie leave Kings Landing and knew he was coming so he placed himself in the courtyard and waited for him to show.
He told Sam he was waiting for an “Old friend” remember? So Bran killed two ravens with one stone.

4A5BF651-48F7-466C-8FE5-653EC764B6BD.jpegA40159F1-309D-42D8-B83E-A2C7301D2565.jpegF81694EA-98BE-46CC-92F2-D19B23022041.jpeg

Last edited:
He told Sam he was waiting for an “Old friend” remember? So Bran killed two ravens with one stone.

Yeah, so he sees Jaime's on his way, how does Bran know where to wait?

What if Jaime is mugged on the trail? Takes the backdoor since he might not be welcome? Decides to visit a brothel?

Granted if there is only one exit, I can see Bran choosing where to wait for someone. Otherwise, its tipping its hat toward foresight...

Yeah, so he sees Jaime's on his way, how does Bran know where to wait?

What if Jaime is mugged on the trail? Takes the backdoor since he might not be welcome? Decides to visit a brothel?

Granted if there is only one exit, I can see Bran choosing where to wait for someone. Otherwise, its tipping its hat toward foresight...

I believe there’s only one main gate entrance to Winterfell. Jaime isn’t a brothel kinda guy and he’s trying to not be recognized so he’s not murdered by vengeful Northmen. So he made haste to make sure he can help in the coming battle. Even then the other ability of Bran is that he’s a warg and could’ve kept tabs on his progress as a crow.

Itll be interesting to see if Bran uses his warg abilities in the battle. Control Ghost or try to rest control over the undead dragon.

I believe there’s only one main gate entrance to Winterfell. Jaime isn’t a brothel kinda guy and he’s trying to not be recognized so he’s not murdered by vengeful Northmen. So he made haste to make sure he can help in the coming battle. Even then the other ability of Bran is that he’s a warg and could’ve kept tabs on his progress as a crow.
There's a back entrance called The Hunters Gate, but Jamie might not know about it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

There's a back entrance called The Hunters Gate, but Jamie might not know about it.

Even so I’m sure it wasn’t Jaime’s plan to be unrecognized until the battle. He’d try to be the good guy and warn his brother that Cersei has a different plan.
Not to mention talk with Brienne.
Not only will Bran make known the truth about the King Slayer, but that he equipped Brienne to keep her oath to find and safeguard the Stark girls.
Jaime doesn’t have to worry about rotting in a cell or the headsmans axe.

Bran knew Jaime coming he saw the future 100%. He was facing the correct way just waiting for him to get off his horse.

Bran knew Jaime coming he saw the future 100%. He was facing the correct way just waiting for him to get off his horse.

Dont think he has foresight, he would be omniscient if he did. Which he clearly isn’t.
He can extrapolate an outcome with a high degree of certainty given his abilities and watchfulness.

Wouldnt a Melisandre and Bran meeting be wild?

Last edited:
That would be good. He's a master and she's a slouch. Be nice to see him "enlighten" her.

But if he has sex with her it will be totally gross like the Shining.

I think he’d know how old she really was.

He should go back to the night Varys lost his bits and pieces and see if he heard what Varys heard.

The camera must've added 15 lbs on to her.

Well, in the North it's important to wear layers.

Edit - I'm just now realizing I made a Comment and completely ignored that she's posing with a goat. Something disturbing there, can't bring myself to watch the video though.

No, different Targaryan, just the same actor. You're thinking of Visarys Targaryan, that was Rhaegar Targaryan. I think I have the names right, at least

Huh? Viserys and Rhaegar is played by different actors. Just look similar, because the white blonde hair, and they are brothers, kudos to casting director (the actors not brothers though)

Back