HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best reunion is when Sansa met Jon on season 6 I think. Gave me goosebumps with the Stark theme as the backsound

Bran should’ve been with Sam in telling Jon, Bran could’ve filled in the details better.
Not as satisfying a scene as it could’ve been.
Actually Bran should’ve sat Dany and Jon down at the same time and let them know.
Man, if Jon tries to hide it from Dany...

C8655EE4-BEEF-44CD-876F-04C5FE9A6DFA.jpeg
What this might be:
https://www.thewrap.com/game-of-thrones-what-was-that-weapon-arya-asked-gendry-to-make/

Personally loved the episode with all of the reunions and reveals. Nice set up for the season but I do see some good points already posted. Its like there's only 6 episodes left and no time for too much dramatization and chit chat. However, next week's episode should be VERY interesting now that Sir Jaime has arrived in Winterfell.

Only 5 left now. I was a little miffed they wasted the entire episode on exposition. They could have whittled the cast down a LITTLE bit.

I hope Arya and Gendry get to bang before one or both of them die. As far as I know, they never explicitly said if Arya had ever had sex or not, but there were times she was posing as a hooker so it's possible it was part of her training. They made such a big deal out of Jon's first time and Sansa getting raped, but never really got into it with Arya. Maybe she's not into the whole physical thing cause she's seen so much bad stuff in her life.

Poor Bron....he's never gonna get laid, not only cause his plumbing doesn't work, but cause he's a weird bird-man now. His scenes were some of the best of the episode though. What an infuriating place to have the cliffhanger too. After this nearly two year drought, I'd forgotten how maddening it is to have to wait a week for the new episode. And only 5 more to go. Very sad.

You leave Bron out of this. You underestimated him. In his vision, he's fully capable. He probably bang girls in their sleep, STD free. And audience probably wouldn't want to see Arya get banged! She either looks like a tomboy or a killer.

You leave Bron out of this. You underestimated him. In his vision, he's fully capable. He probably bang girls in their sleep, STD free. And audience probably wouldn't want to see Arya get banged! She either looks like a tomboy or a killer.

We don't need to SEE it. I just want to know that they had a moment of happiness before whatever horrible ending is coming. Kind of like how Grey Worm got to uh....rub his smooth crotch on Missandei (who is tied with the youngest Sand Snake for hottest chick in the entire show's run in my opinion) before he goes off to his inevitable death.

Any guess on how much money they putted into the dragon scenes? I don't know what you think but IMO it was a bit of a waste. Could of have showed us the dire wolfes or zombie giants instead. But I guess dragons sell...

Also, anyone else who thought of Daenary's vision from season 2, where you see King's Landing and the throne room in ruins? I have a strong feeling this is what to come in the coming episodes. After slaughtering everyone at Winterfell, the Night King moves towards King's Landing. Would be a nice to see that battle, wonder who will be alive to fight in it though :dunno

Y'all need to realize Bronn and Bran are two different characters.

Ok, help me out here. There are a lot of names in GOT and I’m confused by Jon’s lineage. His mother is Ned Starks sister and his father is Dany’s brother who was killed by Ned when Jon was born? Dang had another brother who was killed early on in the series when melted gold was poured on his head. Am I right or am I missing something?

Ok, help me out here. There are a lot of names in GOT and I’m confused by Jon’s lineage. His mother is Ned Starks sister and his father is Dany’s brother who was killed by Ned when Jon was born? Dang had another brother who was killed early on in the series when melted gold was poured on his head. Am I right or am I missing something?
No, different Targaryan, just the same actor. You're thinking of Visarys Targaryan, that was Rhaegar Targaryan. I think I have the names right, at least

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

That’s essentially right except that Robert killed Rhaegar Targaryen rather than Ned (I had to look that part up because I didn’t remember), at the Battle of the Trident.

That’s essentially right except that Robert killed Rhaegar Targaryen rather than Ned (I had to look that part up because I didn’t remember), at the Battle of the Trident.
Thanks, my coworker and I were trying figure this out.

Thought the episode was fine overall. My issue is that it basically was just a long progression of scenes that we expected to happen—them arriving in Winterfell, various rushed character reunions, Sansa not liking Dany right away, the north not like Dany right away, making dragon glass weapons, etc. etc. etc. Many things seemed kinda forced to me, like Dany just suddenly and matter of factly being like, alright time for you to ride a dragon now which is totally something I expect you can do now for some reason. The scene were Sam tells Jon about his parentage was just a straightforward info dump for the character that didn’t really work for me and could have come about more naturally than Bran just being like, yeah alright time to tell him now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bran should’ve been with Sam in telling Jon, Bran could’ve filled in the details better.
Not as satisfying a scene as it could’ve been.
Actually Bran should’ve sat Dany and Jon down at the same time and let them know.
Man, if Jon tries to hide it from Dany...

Well guess Dany might be kinda upset but that whole thing made me kinda impatient - like so what, if cousins getting together is gonna be a thing. Least in days past far as I know cousins could get together tho maybe I'm wrong about that. But considering Jaimie and Cersei who would care at this point.

I'll watch the whole thing but less thrilled than I was - felt like writers/HBO weren't trying hard enough. Fewer and fewer shows. Stuff like Arya blabbing away about being a Faceless Man. Dany had no reaction I could tell about finding out about her dragon.

But I'll be happy if Jaquen re-appears. Plenty of stuff I like. Also like hearing George Martin is apparently trying to finish Winds of Winter, tho I don't get worked up about it any more either.

Well guess Dany might be kinda upset but that whole thing made me kinda impatient - like so what, if cousins getting together is gonna be a thing. Least in days past far as I know cousins could get together tho maybe I'm wrong about that. But considering Jaimie and Cersei who would care at this point.

I'll watch the whole thing but less thrilled than I was - felt like writers/HBO weren't trying hard enough. Fewer and fewer shows. Stuff like Arya blabbing away about being a Faceless Man. Dany had no reaction I could tell about finding out about her dragon.

But I'll be happy if Jaquen re-appears. Plenty of stuff I like. Also like hearing George Martin is apparently trying to finish Winds of Winter, tho I don't get worked up about it any more either.

Well Dany may actually be less upset about that than Jon. But what may upset her, even to the point that she might not accept it, is that the news would make Jon the rightful heir to the throne.

Back