HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is watching HBO...

Tyrion's wish is to have a vineyard, to make wine. The Imp's Delight. And only his friends will drink it.

Could be a nice ending for Tyrion. He does need a girlfriend though.

I hope Ser Gregor the Mountain the dead zombie becomes a blue-eyed Walker!

What a monster to fight the Hound.

That's one of the fights I've been wanting to see this entire series....

clegane.jpg

But in the meantime....

winter.jpg

Can't wait for this this and endgame is where it's at this year with a special shout out to John Wick.

As expected, lots of set-up. Some of the reunions seemed a touch anticlimactic, but after all that's happened, it's hard not to build them up. I have a feeling next week will be one hell of an episode.

We got a whole season to sit back and enjoy the ride :wink1:

Underwhelming episode to say the least. Game of Thrones is my favorite show of all time but I think this was one of the worst episodes to be honest. My problems were with the empty and shallow reunions - Jon with Bran (eh, I'll let that one go), Jon with Arya and Arya with the Hound. Theon rescuing Yara was . . . . quick. Jon mounting a dragon should have been an epic scene but was relegated to date night? Then to top it all off: Jon I-know-nothing Snow finally learns the biggest reveal was anti-climatic and was rushed through! Remember the young Ned Stark with Lyana scene where we learned about Jon's lineage? That scene was beautifully poignant with the strings building a crescendo to the image of Jon juxtaposed with the baby - the most moving scene so far in the series. Jon finally learning his past? Nothing.

That f---ing Kid!!!

Isn't that Broom Boy from TLJ?

I think the GoT team just sent a message.

I agree that Theon's subplot felt really rushed to say the least. It actually made me laugh. And the reunions did lack some sense of drama in most cases. Now that everything's out of the way, I hope things ramp up quickly.

Back