HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me during the whole episode:

crazy-football-fan-scream.gif

Now I'll rewatch a thousand times. :lol

[emoji817][emoji817][emoji817][emoji817]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think John and the queen of dragons get together by the end of the series as they take on the white walkers and kings landing. They rule the north and south ... Just guessing. Amazing season

Just finished this season. Wow. I got chills.

I just can't wait for next season.

And...how about that John snow news???

And...how about that John snow news???

So Jon Snow is actually the son of..

Spoiler Spoiler:

The director of this episode is the same guy who directed "Battle of the Bastards" and "Hardhome", he needs to become the one and only Director for the show.

The man has an incredible batting average.

Great ep.........hoping for a Lady Stoneheart appearance, but oh well - the whole 'pot pie' scene was kinda odd.....
From what I understand of her, she would seem a bit redundant with Arya doing what she do. Amazing episode. I felt bad about Tommen. We knew he had to go out, but like that? Definitely did a good job setting up next season. Dissention by Sansa? Role of the red witch? The Dornish folks? Brianne and the Hound's roles? Etc etc. Very curious to see just what motivates Cersei moving forward, and what she does to achieve her goals since she has nothing holding her back now.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I think John and the queen of dragons get together by the end of the series as they take on the white walkers and kings landing. They rule the north and south ... Just guessing. Amazing season

That's the smart money. Presumably, that's the Ice and Fire in the series title.

The only problem is I don't see Dany willing to share. And Jon seems like he couldn't care less about being a king. Dany wants it, Jon doesn't.

That's the smart money. Presumably, that's the Ice and Fire in the series title.

The only problem is I don't see Dany willing to share. And Jon seems like he couldn't care less about being a king. Dany wants it, Jon doesn't.

Maybe not a relationship between them, but a mutual respect for ruling the north and south. It would make sense (never read the books) but to have them be together as they can unite the kingdom... I can't believe I have to wait a whole year!

given the title, I thought we'd see some some WW for the finale. Cersei doesn't even have a punchers chance in that war. I agree that it would make sense that Snow and Dany team up at the least, but would like to see those two shack up.

So Jon Snow is actually the son of..

Spoiler Spoiler:

Or

Spoiler Spoiler:

It's kinda weird that Cersei just murdered hundreds of people and now she's the queen and everyone's like "That's cool". I wonder if they just don't know it was her, and assumed it was an unfortunate accident.

I'm sure Jamie knows what's up, and his arc next season will be if he brings her to justice or not. I assume he can't really, but he will betray her, or relive his Kingslayer moment and become a Queenslayer as well. I mean, that's Jamie's whole arc, everything he's done has been for Cersei, but once he realizes she's an awful person, and she doesn't care for him, the same way he cares for her. He wants to be good, she doesn't. Ultimately, he will kill her. That's just the way drama works.

It's kinda morbid, but I assume one of the driving factors in killing off so many characters this ep was simple cost-cutting. I read that all the stars are getting huge pay raises for the next two seasons, so cutting your cast in half is going to make it easier.

Or

Spoiler Spoiler:

No.

Lyanna whispered "His name is ______ . Robert will kill him if he finds out". Robert wouldn't kill Jon if Jon was Robert's son. That scene was confirmation of R+L=J.

Back