HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** really goes sideways after this

For one episode, then the long ass wait begins. I'm trying to think and I really can't think of any show I've ever dreaded the season ending more than this. :(

awesome episode. I take it that no one has put two and two together yet on how the fat man killed the white walker??? I assume that some one just tossed that bag of black knives and arrowheads in storage somewhere????:dunno

People complaining about this episode should be thrown off the top of the wall. So much of the show has built up to that fight and it was amazing that they accomplished that. This was the payoff of every scene with the Night's Watch just sitting around for years.

It was a good ep, but don't be over dramatic. The buildup is for the white walker invasion not the wildlings.

I fear Oberyn's death has desensitized me to other deaths, yeah it Ygritte's was sad but I was more touched by the kiss between Sam and Gillie.

Badass episode, yeah, 10 episodes isn't enough.

I fear Oberyn's death has desensitized me to other deaths, yeah it Ygritte's was sad but I was more touched by the kiss between Sam and Gillie.

Badass episode, yeah, 10 episodes isn't enough.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any more shocking than the red wedding, Oberyn gets his skull smashed it in the most gruesome way. I love how GoT keeps reminding me to never underestimate it.

Well, I read that this season overlaps A Storm of Swords and A Feast for Crows. So, each season doesn't represent one entire book.

Back