HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pink hair? Check.

Half of head shaved? Check.

Reviewing movies/tv shows on Youtube? Check.

Definitely an attention whore.

Hopefully the dwarf will get to make a RUN for it! Ah ha......Tonight's episode was def a filler. I'm thinking Little Finger will poison his new bride. Sucks that Jon Snow didn't get to see Bran. Very nice kill though with Hodor and Snow in the house.

Hopefully the dwarf will get to make a RUN for it! Ah ha......Tonight's episode was def a filler. I'm thinking Little Finger will poison his new bride. Sucks that Jon Snow didn't get to see Bran. Very nice kill though with Hodor and Snow in the house.

Not all was filler. Some of it happened. Pretty good episode I'd say though.

Lysa put this whole thing into motion?

*****es man.

I got the impression it was still Littlefinger's plan. He told her to poison her husband. . . seems like he had this plan all ready to go when Robert died.

I'm pretty sure Littlefinger has "The Sight" and controlled that boar and had it kill Robert, and that's when he started moving pieces around. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

I got the impression it was still Littlefinger's plan. He told her to poison her husband. . . seems like he had this plan all ready to go when Robert died.

I'm pretty sure Littlefinger has "The Sight" and controlled that boar and had it kill Robert, and that's when he started moving pieces around. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

Can't say I can argue against that. Seems plausible. :lol

Yeah...I don't think filler exists in Game of Thrones. The plot moved forward. We've learned lots of new things and witnessed the story progress quite a bit.

We learn that Lysa was actually in on her husband's death, and it was (seemingly) orchestrated by Petyr Baelish, Sansa made it to the Vale, we've now seen the depths of Lysa's jealousy towards Catelyn and even Sansa, Tommen has become king, Daenerys has postponed her conquering of Westeros and has decided to rule over the cities she's liberated, Bran killed Locke through Hodor, which Hodor didn't seem to like, Jon and the loyal Night's Watch brothers killed the mutinies, Jon got Ghost back, etc.

There's a difference between a filler episode and a slightly less exciting episode.

Anyway, holy **** Lysa is insane. I wonder if she's always been crazy or if her isolation and paranoid jealousy of Catelyn took it's toll and made her that way.

Baelish will end up on the iron throne. It's gonna happen. I wouldn't be surprised if he somehow ends up offing Daenerys and the white walker king and taking control of her dragons, army, and all the remaining white walkers. :lol The man is capable of anything.

OMG I must avoid this board at all costs, I'm not reading any posts because I'm waiting till the end of Season 4 to watch it all so I'm not left waiting, and if it ends on a cliffhanger I'm waiting till next season :lol

Baelish will end up on the iron throne. It's gonna happen.

I don't think that's what he wants. I think the knows the position of king is just a figurehead. I couldn't imagine a guy like him being counseled by the Small Council. I think he just likes messing things up. Kinda like a more subtle version of TDK Joker

Back