HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pink hair? Check.

Half of head shaved? Check.

Reviewing movies/tv shows on Youtube? Check.

Definitely an attention whore.

I thought you'd dig her. After watching her epic 45-minute review of Prometheus explaining why that movie wasn't actually a complete bucket of poo because the original script and deleted scenes provide so much context to all the stupid, I thought, Lar'ja would dig this chick.

As a reviewer she's a class act - she's no hack, she understands film craft.

I thought you'd dig her. After watching her epic 45-minute review of Prometheus explaining why that movie wasn't actually a complete bucket of poo because the original script and deleted scenes provide so much context to all the stupid, I thought, Lar'ja would dig this chick.

As a reviewer she's a class act - she's no hack, she understands film craft.

:lecture She really is, and not only movies, novels, comicbooks, whatever, she understands writing and style.

Of course, this show has a standard of it's own, so when I say these last 2 episodes have been slightly subpar, that is subpart to it's own standards, it's still my favorite show, so don't start getting offended fellows.

Ok, now you are making sense. :lol

Like when Jon went to fight the mutineers... not the fact that we went to fight them, but the fact that Bran was there, literally served no purpose, and it was a very convenient coincidence, very filler-ish.

Of course, this show has a standard of it's own, so when I say these last 2 episodes have been slightly subpar, that is subpart to it's own standards, it's still my favorite show, so don't start getting offended fellows.

Plus it never happens in the book. Sam keeps his word and never tells Jon. Mutineers? :lol They got a bigger problem. Actually, in the show; Sam and Bran never make the promise. In fact, I don't think Sam arrives at that point.

Plus Arya and the Hound .. and if I talk about them more, it'll spoil the story.

The only thing that was not filler was Sansa arriving at the Eryie; Littlefinger smashing Lysa, and the crazy spells. Wonder if we get to see ...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Plus it never happens in the book. Sam keeps his word and never tells Jon. Mutineers? :lol They got a bigger problem. Actually, in the show; Sam and Bran never make the promise. In fact, I don't think Sam arrives at that point.

Plus Arya and the Hound .. and if I talk about them more, it'll spoil the story.

The only thing that was not filler was Sansa arriving at the Eryie; Littlefinger smashing Lysa, and the crazy spells. Wonder if we get to see ...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ah see? Then I'm not crazy, besides, since they're getting closer to the books they have to find ways to slow things down.

And about the spoiler.... What the **** did you just say to me?

170.gif

I never read books, I'd love to but I can never seem to commit my time too it like I can with TV & Film.

I used to read a lot more than I do now, the last thing I managed to read was Arnies autobiography on holiday with the missus.

It's the only time I can bring myself to make the time for it, I'm going away next month so the first book will provide plenty useful

And then it'll probably be next break before I ever pick it back up :lol

I used to read a lot more than I do now, the last thing I managed to read was Arnies autobiography on holiday with the missus.

It's the only time I can bring myself to make the time for it, I'm going away next month so the first book will provide plenty useful

And then it'll probably be next break before I ever pick it back up :lol

I'm going away in July so I may use your method and take a book with me. :D

Do it man, works a charm, I managed to read the whole of the arnie autobiography

I also always have either one of the Eddie Murphy stand up comedies - Delirious or Raw on my phone also, in case I feel like a chuckle

Get audiobooks, thery're great, I've read a lot of books since I started with audiobooks, whenever I go jogging or walk my dogs I take my iPod with me and it's awesome.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Back