HBO's Boardwalk Empire

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone else know that the voice actor of Michael from GTA 5 was in last weeks episode? I was sure it was his voice then I checked out IMDB and found out it was indeed him.

Hey guys thought id post here for fans of the show. I'm going to have some casted up if there's interest. Just commissioned from Caine! I painted it up myself. Here he is
7ynugu5a.jpg
syby4uje.jpg

they ruined van alden he was a bad *** at one point now he is a whimp

Yeah, Van Alden has probably been my biggest disappointment with the show. Why they decided to turn him from unsettling and creepy to a wimpy clown is beyond me. I think, like with Margaret, they just got to a certain point with the character and didn't know what to do with him. Unfortunately, I'm starting to feel that a little with Richard Harrow as well. I hope I'm wrong.

Show is brilliant, this year. I was ready to give up on it after last year's lacklustre season, but they seem to have course corrected. Agreed about Van Alden. Makes no sense that he'd go from SLJ Fed bringing the righteous punishment to wimp. Don't get what the writers are thinking on that score. And yeah, poor Eddie. Got in over his head.

i think they are setting van alden up to totally lose it again. he's totally going to snap..............he almost did with al.

...Also, damn they really did a job on al's brother! I had no idea his brother was shot up like that.
Yeah, talk about overkill. Was pretty comedic seeing him shot up so bad. Might've taken more bullets than Sonny Corleone. :lol

i think they are setting van alden up to totally lose it again. he's totally going to snap..............he almost did with al.
Hm, good point. That was a bit of the old Van Alden peeping through.

Show is brilliant, this year. I was ready to give up on it after last year's lacklustre season, but they seem to have course corrected. Agreed about Van Alden. Makes no sense that he'd go from SLJ Fed bringing the righteous punishment to wimp. Don't get what the writers are thinking on that score. And yeah, poor Eddie. Got in over his head.

I don't think he has become a wimp, just conflicted with the hand he's been dealt. He's had moments of rage and that coke is going to bring it all out soon.

It is hilarious that he's about 2 feet taller than Al. :lol

Man. I really hope we don't loose Chalky this year. The singer, Dr. And his friend are all bamboozling him. It has been nice to have way less Margaret and her story could actually get interesting for the first time ever!

Love this show and can't believe it is already half over this season.

Man. I really hope we don't loose Chalky this year. The singer, Dr. And his friend are all bamboozling him. It has been nice to have way less Margaret and her story could actually get interesting for the first time ever!

Love this show and can't believe it is already half over this season.

Agreed. I think Chalky is great for the show. And after the end of last season, I hope Nucky has his back when Dr. Narcisse tries to take him out.

Back