Hawkeye Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WoW Guys! Hawkeye looks awesome! Congrats to all those who have recieved theirs so far. Mine arrives end of the month so looking forward to adding him to my Comic Avengers line up of:

Hulk PF
Captain America PF
Thor PF
Classic Iron Man Comiquette

if anyone else has these pieces aswell as the new Hawkeye then boy would i like to those pics! :pray: :thud:

I got

Cap PF
Hulk PF
Thor PF
Black Panther PF
Classic Iron Man comiquette
She Hulk PF
Ms. Marvel PF

I got

Cap PF
Hulk PF
Thor PF
Black Panther PF
Classic Iron Man comiquette
She Hulk PF
Ms. Marvel PF

:hi5: cant wait to see your pics Ink! I had Black Panther but sold him a while ago...only really like Cap, Hulk, Thor and Classic Iron Man out of the original SS line up. Although i noticed that Hawkeye retains the glossy base as per other recent Avengers pieces like Ms Marvel, Spiderwoman, etc...

:hi5: cant wait to see your pics Ink! I had Black Panther but sold him a while ago...only really like Cap, Hulk, Thor and Classic Iron Man out of the original SS line up. Although i noticed that Hawkeye retains the glossy base as per other recent Avengers pieces like Ms Marvel, Spiderwoman, etc...

There's a RobertoBagg10 selling a Thor PF on ebay is that you? Pretty good price to

https://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=230938171125&index=1&nav=SEARCH&nid=06341985570

WoW Guys! Hawkeye looks awesome! Congrats to all those who have recieved theirs so far. Mine arrives end of the month so looking forward to adding him to my Comic Avengers line up of:

Hulk PF
Captain America PF
Thor PF
Classic Iron Man Comiquette

if anyone else has these pieces aswell as the new Hawkeye then boy would i like to those pics! :pray: :thud:

Yep got em, prolly won't, too boring.

Talk to you later,

Ski :1-1:

differences?

hawk13.jpg

hawkeyepf2.jpg

I don't think so (still think it's slightly crooked) but yeah I see what you mean

Again, a gorgeous piece

Hawkeye is in the house !...and i'm happy to say he's immaculate :clap

will post pics tomorrow with my Cap PF etc etc...DAMN he looks good :)

Great pics Rising Star!
He turned out really nice, congrats to those who got him.

Guys, if you think you're seeing a turquoise mask, then that's what you'll see... lol. The angle of my pic is quite different than the SS stock photo and the other collector's photo. Another point worth noting is that this is not a looking-straight-at-you museum type pose. There's lots of angle to it which reflects how the mask might look in some pics. To those who ordered this, don't worry. It's an awesome looking piece.

I actually like the mask the way I have it as I feel it better compliments the movement of the action. By the way, to those getting Hawkeye, the eye-mask part is quite thin too so you can very easily position it the way you want it with a blow dryer, i.e., closer to his face or further away or you can positon it to be more symetrical. I imagine every head piece will differ just a bit because the mask is that thin, though not fragile-thin.

Last edited:
Back