• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Havok's Small For Sale List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Havok's Small For Sale/Trade List

Wondering about Master Chief what does the original box look like and does the body have good articulation, something like HT or Sideshow 1/6 bodies?

don't have them, but those are some interesting figures you are requesting :naughty
afg00495e.jpg

banana?

afg01238b.jpg

:lol Yes they certainly are. :D I'm a huge Yamashi.ta fan and I missed out on a few of the figures. I know it might be a bit of a longshot on here but I thought I would throw it out there anyway.

Never seen that second one. Very nice.

Late afternoon bump. :wave No interest at all? I changed my specific trade wants, details on first page.

I stay away from Ebay so it's not even an option for me. Thanks anyway though. :D

Took the trade options off the table for now also.

Where are all the Bowen fans??? That wolverine for that price is quite a good bargain :D

Not having any luck with either of our sales huh bro? :monkey2

Well, here's a brotherly bump for ya :)

Thanks guys. :D

And Ill......My pimp hand is strong too, don't make me put you in your place. :emperor :lol

Afternoon Bump. :wave

Back