• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Havok's Small For Sale List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Havok

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys.

Well I'm starting to streamline my collecting so I'm letting go of a few things. All are in excellent condition and will be packed with care. I would like to ship in the U.S. only, lower 48 states. Any questions don't hesitate to PM me and I have a few positive feedbacks in the old feedback thread. Thanks for looking and here's the list.....:duff

Aragorn Exclusive Premium Format Figure - SOLD! Includes original box and brown shipper. He came to me with one of the straps to his scabbard hanging, but I glued it on and it's perfect now.

Bowen Wolverine Classic Museum Statue - SOLD! Includes original box.

McFarlane Master Chief 12" Figure - Asking $45 shipped. Includes original box.
Picture1248.jpg

Neca Predator Head Knocker - Asking $20 shipped. Can provide pictures upon request.

Last edited:
Here's a bump for you...Good luck with the sale bro :)

Last edited:
Sorry to post again so soon Mods but I added trade offers to the first page. I wasn't sure if it would count as an official bump. Take a look guys and thanks. :duff

Sorry Cosmo, my brother already has a deal worked out with someone for his Endo Bust. If there's anything from my list your interested in, let me know. I know your mostly looking for Terminator items though.

Re: Havok's Small For Sale/Trade List

Thanks Shell. :)

Prices lowered again guys and I'm still looking for trades for Anime girl PVC Figures. See first page. :wave

Re: Havok's Small For Sale/Trade List

Okay guys, I decided to add a few more things to my list for sale or trade. Added the following items.......

Master Replicas Star Wars Mini Blasters. See first page for details.........:duff

Back