Havok's Modest Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I think I did see that one, that must be her regular outfit. Although I like the swimsuit version I have better. :D

Great Score Havok, Shes Hot, I have the same curse I save up for some pieces and see something that is a gotta have it buy or a Grail and the rest is history, One day at a time my Friend.

I love the Imperial blaster! Great collection!!!
Stun1_PPP_LINK.jpg

:lol Very nice statue havok and I can't say I am surprised you bought it :monkey3:lol

I used to like manga alot when I was younger...Urosukidoji (sp :dunno) or fist of the north star were my favourites :rock

:lol Very nice statue havok and I can't say I am surprised you bought it :monkey3:lol

I used to like manga alot when I was younger...Urosukidoji (sp :dunno) or fist of the north star were my favourites :rock
:lol What I only got it cause I really like Anime. :monkey3

I really do like the style of Anime though, I just haven't seen too much of it. Plus I got her for 30% off from a shop near me. The guy who owns it has some Anime stuff, but I guess there aren't alot of collectoros in my area cause he can't sell them at all. Hence why I got the discount. :D

Thanks for the comments everyone! :bow

Fate/stay night! I loved that anime, sad ending though. The swimsuit version of rider looks awesome, I love how her eyes came out.

I got my Mystique PF in earlier than I expected today, so I was able to get some outdoor pics. :D Like I said in the Mystique thread, I am completely in love with this statue, it's gorgeous. I'm so glald I got one that was perfect paint wise too. Here's some pics, and I'll be doing a small update to Page 1 later tonight. Thanks again so much for looking at my collection guys.........:duff

Picture1259.jpg

Picture1268.jpg

Picture1269.jpg

Picture1270.jpg

Picture1267.jpg

Back