Have SDCC Pics Changed Your Mind?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me I wanted mrs marvel the day they gave us the full reveal, now I'm not canceling just 50/50 on whether I will display her with exclusive or reg HS, before sdcc it was reg HS all the way, now I'm not so sure.

Down at SDCC saw and hated hulk hair still- so cancelled.

Nightcrawler and Colossus too small -so cancelled.

Down at SDCC saw and hated hulk hair still- so cancelled.Nightcrawler and Colossus too small -so cancelled.

15098.gif
thats wat u deserve

Went to Comic Con:
Collosus and Nightcrawler look way to small, very dissapointed
She Hulk look great, will think twice before cxl, already own AH
Mrs Marvel is super sexy, I want to cxl so bad but after seeing it, its just a great sculpt, pose, outfit looks good, face looked good.
Black Panther looked Cool but didnt wow me
Olivetti Hulk was surprisingly enormous, really big ball of muscle
Psylocke looked good too, one of the better sculpts with good face
Thanos looked awkward with double chin pose
X Force Dio looked ok, I wanted to like it but it looked kinda cheap
Avatar Neytiri looked cheap too, wanted to like it but didnt, flat color scheme, hair line looks awful
Optimus Prime looks awesome, if its around 1K, I would pay for it considering what they are charging for AMP maquette, much larger and more detailed. It was a floor stoper.
Black Cat PF, looks terrible, I dont see any reason to spend that much on her, real cartoony pinup look, wouldnt look good with other statues
Spiderman, this is tough, I still dont know, it looked good in person. I planned on canceling due to price but after seein it im thinking of keeping it, like the muscle definition and everyone around me kept saying it was cool andlooked good. After seeing the background I thought, hey, I could put AH MJ behind the wall

Went to Comic Con:
Collosus and Nightcrawler look way to small, very dissapointed
She Hulk look great, will think twice before cxl, already own AH
Mrs Marvel is super sexy, I want to cxl so bad but after seeing it, its just a great sculpt, pose, outfit looks good, face looked good.
Black Panther looked Cool but didnt wow me
Olivetti Hulk was surprisingly enormous, really big ball of muscle
Psylocke looked good too, one of the better sculpts with good face
Thanos looked awkward with double chin pose
X Force Dio looked ok, I wanted to like it but it looked kinda cheap
Avatar Neytiri looked cheap too, wanted to like it but didnt, flat color scheme, hair line looks awful
Optimus Prime looks awesome, if its around 1K, I would pay for it considering what they are charging for AMP maquette, much larger and more detailed. It was a floor stoper.
Black Cat PF, looks terrible, I dont see any reason to spend that much on her, real cartoony pinup look, wouldnt look good with other statues
Spiderman, this is tough, I still dont know, it looked good in person. I planned on canceling due to price but after seein it im thinking of keeping it, like the muscle definition and everyone around me kept saying it was cool andlooked good. After seeing the background I thought, hey, I could put AH MJ behind the wall

Good feedback.

i just cancelled my nightcrawler ex. like colossus, i thought it had such high potential too.

i just cancelled my nightcrawler ex. like colossus, i thought it had such high potential too.

I cancelled those too. Hulk was another one where I still hated the hair when I saw him even if he's big. Ugly hair destroyed the look of that piece.

Back