Have SDCC Pics Changed Your Mind?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think after seeing the Iron Man Mark VI & War Machine maquettes, I'm digging them a LOT more. Only thing is, I can't really swing the cheddar for them right now...... I'm saving my $$ for the Jack Sparrow PF and Spiderman Comiquette :D

There are so many good pieces coming out...sacrifices must be made.

yeah but where are you going to find a virgin these days?

Thats a good questions......

*cough
hotels_sdcc10.jpg
cough*

I'm a little disappointed over the face change on Ms. Marvel. I dont get why they changed it on us!!!! I'll just use her other head though- problem solved ;)

According to that flexpay schedule November. Maybe that'll give them time to fix her EYES! Can't believe how different this looks from the intial pics and totally disappointed in that. Actually on that note I hope a few 4th quarter releases get pushed to 1st quarter of next year actually.

According to that flexpay schedule November. Maybe that'll give them time to fix her EYES! Can't believe how different this looks from the intial pics and totally disappointed in that. Actually on that note I hope a few 4th quarter releases get pushed to 1st quarter of next year actually.

My thoughts exactly. I dont understand why they would change her face so drastically, esp after we all ordered her! AND for us to only find out from a pic... sneaky bastards! I hope everything gets pushed back a quarter or two. I'm hoping most of these PF's announced come out one per quarter next year (i'm only talking about the lady statues here), not all at once. Theres no way I could decide which one to cancel, if it came down to it! And with prices jacked straight up, that would make it a lot easier. Sigh, I remember when a comiquette would put you back about $199 bucks.... those were the days. lol Even PF's were at least $50 cheaper a year ago...

Well, the pics haven't changed my mind because the only thing I have preordered that was shown is Ms. Marvel and I am still "on the fence" until I see her in person; ESPECIALLY now that I know a Rogue is coming. I wish we could have seen WOlverine, Gambit, and Sabertooth, but I think Sideshow didn't want the awesomeness of those three Premium Formats hurting the feelings of the poor little 1/5 X-Men. That said, the flipping Marvel video got me all geeked out and really excited about some of the PFs coming down the line.

YES !!!! when i saw it over there at SDCC, i want to buy more stuff so bad, i acutely go back to my hotel and order one from sideshow at the same day !!! never know i will spend that much money, but i did it after i saw it !!

Back