Hasbro's INDY Figures: Wave 3 ("The Last Crusade")

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want young Indy, Indy and Henry Sr. from this wave, but I know that Henry Sr. is gonna be an absolute ^^^^^ to find.

gimme.jpg

Grail Knight looks awesome! :D

Should I go looking now? Or what? I just want Henry, I have enough Indy's. (one more wouldnt hurt though...:D)

I saw them being put out at Wal-Mart today. So, it is time to start looking. I would have bought the lot, but mine will arrive by mail in a few days.

Well, this haven't been as hard to find as Star Wars, so I'll wait until they are available at my local Wal Mart,
If I can't find Jones Sr. I'll wait for the deluxe version with Bike and Sidecar :whip

I'll start looking for these at my friendly U.S. Wally-World... Tons of Wave 1 & 2 still there.:monkey2 Hope that doesn't mean they'll hold back on putting this wave out (as they usually do).

Ya think? He is a teenager after all. Looks to be the same height as regular Indy though the headsculpt is larger.

If he was just a TINY bit smaller, maybe if his shoulders were just barely below Ilsa's I wouldn't mind but as it stands, he appears taller than her and almost as tall as the LC Indy.

I want all those...cept Young Indy....he just doesnt seem all that intresting. The character is fine....but I wouldnt want him in toy form.

Back