Hasbro's INDY Figures: Wave 3 ("The Last Crusade")

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So are they not putting swastikas on ANY Nazi figure? Also, and IJ you'd know this, what's the figures WITH action features so I know not to buy those. :lol

So far, the action-feature figures have all been Indy himself. The first couple of waves have multiple Indys... one with "whip-crack action" and one more articulated.

The ones all shown above appear to be articulated figs without silly action-features.

I don't know why the jacketless Indy has no knee or ankle articulation. Must be an action feature.

I'll have to cobble together the jacketless torso and the jacketed legs to get a super articulated jacketless Indy. That is unless Hasbro releases this version later.

I don't know why the jacketless Indy has no knee or ankle articulation. Must be an action feature.

I'll have to cobble together the jacketless torso and the jacketed legs to get a super articulated jacketless Indy. That is unless Hasbro releases this version later.

They probably will, but it's good to know that that seems to be the only figure with an action feature. Sadly it makes me more interested in this line.

Yea, Hasbro has me by the teets. :lol I wasn't around for the vintage Indy stuff and it's always been super expensive so these will actually be my first Indy figures.

I wasn't around for the vintage Indy stuff and it's always been super expensive so these will actually be my first Indy figures.

I was and there wasn't nearly enough of it. I still have my Well of Souls playset and I can't wait to put the new 3 3/4" figures in it.

These look great. I'm definitely in for Vogel, Elsa, Grail Knight, Henry and probably more.

There's also an Indy figure in the wave... and I like that they paid attention and gave him the TLC accurate look (including the tie) and MP40:

4066114444ef_Main400.jpg

At Castle Brunwald, a German army intelligence base, Indiana Jones crashes through a window to rescue his father, Henry Jones. When three German soldiers discover Indy’s presence, they threaten the Joneses with a machine gun, demanding the missing grail diary. Despite being outnumbered, Indy overpowers the officer, using the officer’s own machine gun to eliminate him and his two men.

And it's confirmed that there will be a total of 6 figures in the TOD wave (set for September release). Any guesses on what they are? We know about the Thuggee Guard. I'm thinking...

Thuggee Guard (confirmed)

Indiana Jones (ripped shirt)
Indiana Jones (White Tux)
Willie Scott
Short Round
Mola Ram

So where the heck is Toht and Dietrich?

Are they too Nazi-ish?

I know. Quite disappointing, especially since Vogel is in the TLC wave. :rolleyes: I would have to think, though, that Toht is at the top of the list for additional RAIDERS waves.

I know. Quite disappointing, especially since Vogel is in the TLC wave. :rolleyes: I would have to think, though, that Toht is at the top of the list for additional RAIDERS waves.

I hope so. I can't imagine they'd leave him out.

If I get into the 3" line at all -- it's so hard not to -- I'd get:

RAIDERS
Indy
Marion
Sallah
Toht
Belloq
Dietrich
German Mechanic
Monkey Man
Cairo Swordsman

TEMPLE OF DOOM
Indy
Willie
Round
Mola Ram
Thugee Guard

LAST CRUSADE - (not hugely excited but have to complete the films)
Indy
Henry Sr.
Sallah
Brody
Vogel
Elsa
Donovan

This is not counting the RAIDERS truck chase set.

Or the Mola Ram BRIDGE FIGHT set.

Back