Hasbro's INDY Figures: Wave 3 ("The Last Crusade")

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found all 6 figures tonight at a local Wal-Mart. :rock

Henry and Grail Knight are my favorites, except I wish the Grail Knight was able to hold the sword with BOTH hands. :(

Found all 6 figures tonight at a local Wal-Mart. :rock

Henry and Grail Knight are my favorites, except I wish the Grail Knight was able to hold the sword with BOTH hands. :(

:monkey2 Was across the border at Wally-world last night and still no sign of Wave 3... Of course that might be due to Wave 1 & 2 still clogging the pegs. At least they've put out tons of the 12" now...

Found these last night (or at least remnants) at Dayton, OH Walmart. Found Elsa, Young Indy, Grail Knight, German Colonel and Indy with Machine Gun...no sign of Henry Jones...

Geb

So wait. Henry Jones Sr. is shortpacked? Why in god's name would they shortpack what would easily be the most sought after figure from this wave?

So wait. Henry Jones Sr. is shortpacked? Why in god's name would they shortpack what would easily be the most sought after figure from this wave?

It's madness! The second most popular character in the whole movie series and he's 1 per case. Hell, there's a couple of revision cases where he's not even packed in at all. :google

In case anyone was wondering, Henry's glasses and hat are both removeable and the umbrella actually pulls out of the briefcase. Pretty neat 3.75" engineering from Hasbro.

Got my figures today from BBTS (Young Indy, LC Indy, and Grail Knight). They look pretty cool.

Got my figures today from BBTS (Young Indy, LC Indy, and Grail Knight). They look pretty cool.

I wonder if those three are the first from that wave to hit a case that's shipping, becuase I've only been able to find those three.

Back