Hasbro's “Larger than Life” AT-AT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is pretty awesome... couldn't really tell how big it was until I saw it next to a person. That's pretty massive :rock

Wow, looks sweet. Can't wait to see someone repaint/paint this one after it is released.

I wonder how it compares to the Master Replicas AT-AT.

The body looks roughly correct but the head is sized odd to accommodate the action figures.

Very cool looking though. Can't wait to get it on clearance!

I wonder how it compares to the Master Replicas AT-AT.

The body looks roughly correct but the head is sized odd to accommodate the action figures.

Very cool looking though. Can't wait to get it on clearance!

Master Replicas AT-AT SE - this studio scale replica is in scale with the Action Fleet figures and snowspeeders.

The Hasbro AT-AT is really cool, the details on the body and even the head are quite ok. The head is a bit too large (they should have thought of making it for only 3-4 figures, not 6) and the lateral cheek cannons look too bulky (maybe they have slicker cannons like they did with the AT-ST)

Master Replicas AT-AT SE - this studio scale replica is in scale with the Action Fleet figures and snowspeeders.

The Hasbro AT-AT is really cool, the details on the body and even the head are quite ok. The head is a bit too large (they should have thought of making it for only 3-4 figures, not 6) and the lateral cheek cannons look too bulky (maybe they have slicker cannons like they did with the AT-ST)

True on all counts Serg...but for a toy, it looks great. I might get this, but it depends on what Sideshow is releasing when it does.

if they'd made the head accurate this would have been fantastic.

They don't need to make it 100% accurate just to change a few things here and there. But not sure it is going to happen. Still it is a really cool AT-AT, way better then the old version.

if they'd made the head accurate this would have been fantastic.

Couldn't disagree more. To make the head accurate at this scale, it would fit one figure inside. The fact that General Veers can stand behind the pilots with that screen totally sells it for me.

I will buy this baby, the head doesn't really bother me. Hasbro did a killer job.

For those not happy with the head size :)monkey1) there may be a way to put the old AT-AT head on this body. It would probably be more to scale.

I think the problem is, if you made an accurately scaled head then you would have to start from scratch all over again and it would have to be atleast 2x bigger then what we see overall.I am fine with this since it will be a tad over $100 CAD, and i mean come on now its for kids and collectors but, mainly for kids.

Overall this is a great improvement over the vintage mold and this new version should last many years to come.I just want to see the Imperial Shuttle re-released again with new lights and sound, i never owned one ever.

I think the problem is, if you made an accurately scaled head then you would have to start from scratch all over again and it would have to be atleast 2x bigger then what we see overall.I am fine with this since it will be a tad over $100 CAD, and i mean come on now its for kids and collectors but, mainly for kids.

Overall this is a great improvement over the vintage mold and this new version should last many years to come.I just want to see the Imperial Shuttle re-released again with new lights and sound, i never owned one ever.

I picked up the OTC Imperial Shuttle Tyderium at Target a few years ago for super cheap, 15 dollars on clearance. I couldn't believe it and freaked out in the isle, I embarrassed my wife actually. But goodness I couldn't believe the luck! It does indeed rock, no electronic lights or sounds though, and it came slightly weathered.

Back