Hasbro's “Larger than Life” AT-AT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My most recent grab from Hasblow is the Jawa encounter R2-D2 and finally after all these rehashes of the VOTC figure they give him a proper black eye and brushed aluminum finish dome.

29zexr4.jpg

14m8fno.jpg

This sounds like good news, I like the new AT-ST made by Hasbro. So I'm really curious about the new AT-AT.

Have to agree... if they actually were crazy enough to release a accurately scaled At-At I would have a hard time saying know. That would be just too much awesomeness :lecture

A 3 3/4" scaled AT-AT would be larger than Master Replicas AT-AT (and that is a huge monster) which is pretty well scaled for Action Fleet figures and Action Fleet Snowspeeder:

14wd4o.jpg

20o10x.jpg

if this happens & it's truly to scale i can see this being a $250 + item...........:google

Yeah, but it will also clog up shelf space and get cleared out for 50%-75% off :lol

Just check Target 2-3months after its released :lecture

This will be pretty cool, but I would LOVE a decent sized Jawa Sandcrawler! Not to scale with the 3 3/4" figs, of course! But a large size and throw in R/C features!

I can imagine it plowing over the sand dunes of the Miami Beach wastes...

;)

Now this is really awesome. One of my favourite vehicles in the trilogy. I don't even have space for it, but I'll pick it up down the line.

all depends on price, an uber atat would be great (impossible to display though)...and frankly over 100- is pppppushing it...

Considering the cost of something that size, I think I'll be taking the same road that I did with the Falcon. I got mine reduced at Target for $35. It's just a matter of playing the waiting game...

I am pretty sure that it will not be 1:1 scale with the 3 3/4" figures. I would guess half at the most. But I do bet that that will push the price to 150.00+.

Considering the cost of something that size, I think I'll be taking the same road that I did with the Falcon. I got mine reduced at Target for $35. It's just a matter of playing the waiting game...

Yep, being at the right place at the right time. I got an Imperial Shuttle at Target for $15 dollars a couple of years ago.

I am pretty sure that it will not be 1:1 scale with the 3 3/4" figures. I would guess half at the most. But I do bet that that will push the price to 150.00+.

I think it's safe to say you are correct. Just look at the BMF price tag when it came out a year ago vs. what is now at TRU (not counting clearance sales of other stores). For this vehicle to be under $150 they will have to sacrifice on the "to play" features (electronics) side and maybe some details.

Back