Hasbro's “Larger than Life” AT-AT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely will own this...maybe a couple of them. And I have no intentions of cheesing out and waiting for it to clearance.

And I quit the Hasbro stuff a year and a half ago.

And at my daughter'd request...:whip

This is the pic that I wanted to see :rock

ATATcomp.jpg

That new At-At looks amazing...I will get it day one for sure....I am still impresssed by their BMF falcon last year....that is still an awesome new piece

That new At-At looks amazing...I will get it day one for sure....I am still impresssed by their BMF falcon last year....that is still an awesome new piece

Yes, The BMF Falcon does rule...I am so happy I got it. I have since weathered it up and it looks amazing.

That looks really cool... it looks a little too clean, but that is a minor nit on an otherwise awesome piece.

Well done Hasbro :clap :clap :clap

Sad when Hasbro has a BIG new product to roll out for Empire's 30th and Sideshow has zilch. :monkey2

with a bit of simple weathering that will look even more impressive than it already does..............SOLD.........:yess:

Would the action Fleet snowspeeder be perfectly in scale with this AT-AT? Would be nice to display the monster with a Snowspeeder or 2 buzzing around.

Back