Hasbro's “Larger than Life” AT-AT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A heads up for the UK guys,
TESCO in the UK has these up for clearance at the moment instore for £51.99 !!! managed to get one tonight :yess:
(still £129.99 Tesco online)
Kindest regards
Mark

Well my problem is I have no where to display it when completed. I gotta figure out where it's going before I take it out of the box. :slap

if you build it.........................display space will come..........:panic:

Guys, I asked this in another thread but no one responded - flattened boxes - Hasbro SW vehicle boxes specifically - are they any use to people who are in the market for 2nd hand Star Wars toys? I compacted most of mine for space saving reasons but even at that its a lot of space taken up. If I were selling any toys in the future would flattened boxes (innards all thrown out long ago) be of use...would they add any value at all to what I hypothetically would be selling?

If not, its all going to a recycling centre.

Isn't it fairly impossible to take the AT AT apart after you put it together anyway, making the box useless? It has all those snap plastic anchors that you cannot access after you put the legs on, the feet on, the head on, etc. So trying to take it back apart might prove impossible and it won't fit in the box assembled.

Sean

That might be true. I was talking about SW boxes generally though. Are any of them worth keeping, especially since I've already dumped the innards and flattened them out.

you need to visit darth waller's recycling thread.................:lecture

My son and I decided to see how our AT-ATs would look as a "family." :D It's amazing how much better -- and bigger -- the new version is compared to the old one.

atat_family.jpg

My son and I decided to see how our AT-ATs would look as a "family." :D It's amazing how much better -- and bigger -- the new version is compared to the old one.

atat_family.jpg

ahhhh. baby At At is cute!!!

I knew the New At At was bigger but its not till you see the side by side pics that you really get the idea of how much bigger it is.

Back