Hasbro "Vintage Style" Star Wars 12 inch line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hasbro star wars 12 inch line

are they the same size as the sideshow ones? with some work..weathering, etc..and some new paint apps..they "might" be cool for some in the background posed..type of thing....but probably not...lol..

Re: Hasbro star wars 12 inch line

are they the same size as the sideshow ones? with some work..weathering, etc..and some new paint apps..they "might" be cool for some in the background posed..type of thing....but probably not...lol..

Ya thats what I figure and if they turn out horrible your not out much its not like we would be cutting up and repainting 150+ figures.

Hmm, that answers a lot of questions.

Clone_Trooper_Large_Size_Hasbro_Star_Wars-13.jpg

Another embarassing line from Hasbro. Really I don't expect this to last past wave two. Annie and the Clone will pegwarm hard and the next two after will be the last.

I mean, maybe back in the '80s this would have been fine, but what kid is going to want these? And sure they match the GG 12" Vintage style line, but it's just not the same with the PT figures. Reminds me of the recent DS Star Trek Mego figures - sure the OS ones did ok, but Picard and Borg are shelfwarming hard because it just doesn't work. Old style with new material just looks wrong.

Agreed, this is embarrassing. Whoever pushed this line at Hasbro should be getting pointed and laughed at.

I really think they were trying to push against GG's Vintage line but this is a FAIL!

They should have remade the 70's 12" figures instead.

They are absolutely completely missing the point and appearl of the GG Jumbo Vintage figures.

If I want to feel nostalgic about the prequels, I'll go eat at Taco Bell and then punch myself in the face for 2 hours.

Back