Hasbro "Vintage Style" Star Wars 12 inch line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hasbro star wars 12 inch line

You've got to remember Hasbro's a toy company who provide for imaginative children so accuracy isn't the top priority unlike SSC or HT. Though looking at previous figures their alien/creatures were always pretty accurate if only they put them on a better body.

Uh... Hasbro 12" 2013 "All Plastic?"

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS22551&mode=retail

HAS22551.jpg

This really is a step back for them... :monkey4 :cuckoo: :dunno however nice helmet for customizers...

Re: Uh... Hasbro 12" 2013 "All Plastic?"

those are bad...i wonder how oversized that they are compared to the sideshow stuff...hmmmm....may be a cheap alternative for some clone armor if its in the same size scale..lol

those are bad...i wonder how oversized that they are compared to the sideshow stuff...hmmmm....may be a cheap alternative for some clone armor if its in the same size scale..lol

lol That's a lot of dremmeling. However... curious what Ani's lightsaber looks like.

I found these at TRU today. Anakin is crap but the clones are not to bad looking. The clones are all plastic with 5 POA. Not much posability but I figure I can pose them standing at attention behind one of my SS Jedis. I would love for them to do some 501st clones next. Here they are next to my most recent SS acquisition.

002411.JPG

008221.JPG

The clones arnt half bad instead of buying a bunch more clean phase I ssc clones to put behind all my other phase I clones I may just buy a few of these and repaint/weather em up a bit and they would make good background clones.

Re: Hasbro star wars 12 inch line

Correction, the Clone is actually has 7 POA (one at each wrist)

Back