Hasbro Star Wars=$?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is a pretty limited figure.

There are a few exceptions with the hasblo stuff, but 90% of it can be had for less than 5 bucks.

Wow, what an amazing price, and look at the mitts on that guy! Now I can't wait for Sideshow to show us their version of Plo Koon!

That's a little insane. You know Sideshow's going to do a 12" Plo Koon which will kick butt.

Perhaps a customizer just wants the HS and uni, but man, almost 100 clams???

Plo Koon was pretty limited as someone else said. He was never in stores. He was only available through the collectors club on the official site and you don't generally see a lot of them on eBay. Maybe 1 or 2 every now and then, but the figure was fairly limited.

Sooooo... a "fairly limited figure" is a good thing? There must be something about it, if it stands out against all the other figures Hasbro released? Looks like some where fortunate enough to get that figure, and others where not. And some don't care about it at all. Or, do they?

I collected most of the Hasbro 12" figures, but didn't get Plo Koon. Do I care? Not enough to pay anywhere near that much for it. I'll save my money for Sideshow's version.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Sooooo... a "fairly limited figure" is a good thing? There must be something about it, if it stands out against all the other figures Hasbro released? Looks like some where fortunate enough to get that figure, and others where not. And some don't care about it at all. Or, do they?

I dunno. I didn't buy it and don't want a Hasbro version as I want a SS version to be made. I was just saying why the price might be so high.

Okay, whether you like Hasbro stuff or not, I know the majority of you know of a dreaded disease called completist-itis. Well, many Hasbro collectors want a full set.. it doesn't matter if SST does a Plo Kloon. I believe it was limited to less than 20,000, maybe more (couldn't find out an exact number.. anyone else?)

Plo was truly one of the best figures from Hasbro. They were going to a set of Jedi Council but Mace didnt sell well and after Ki-Adi and Plo was offered online they werent anymore council members made.
The Plo and Ki-Adi are two of the finest 12" ever made by Hasbro. I thankfully ordered Plo from whatever online store he was available from and got him for either 20 or 30 dollars I cant remember.

Is it just me or is that character pretty dang ugly looking? Most of the Jedi look pretty cool but I may have to pass on this guy if SS makes one... yuck.

Ironman1188 said:
I can't believe I missed him completely!!! Is there any way to still get one without selling my left arm?
He is probably the most expensive Hasbro 12" right now and is one of the best too. I would say watch ebay diligently.

Heres one that closes in 41 min
https://cgi.ebay.com/12-Plo-Koon-AO...goryZ751QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

its 75 right now will probably end way over 100 though

Heres a BIN for a AFA graded one
https://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Wars-AOTC...ryZ50263QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I got one thats in really mint condition I wonder if I could get 5 grand for it.

madden821 said:
Is it just me or is that character pretty dang ugly looking? Most of the Jedi look pretty cool but I may have to pass on this guy if SS makes one... yuck.

Yeah, my interest in this character will mainly depend on aesthetics.

I bet the price drops after Sideshow brings out theirs though - atm he the best representation out there - but alot (but not all) will probably trade up as it were.

The price for Plo Koon really surprises me. I got the unpainted test shot of the figure for less than that. WAY less. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

I sold my Hasbro 12" General Grevious a few months back and was surprised I got nearly $50 for it. I just couldn't bear to look at it anymore.

Who knew??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Back