Hasbro line officially (NOT) dead???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the Temple from the beginning of Raiders. The only TOD sets are the Shanghai Surprise and the new Temple of Doom tunnel set

That is an unsubstantiated rumor at this point, trust me. :gun

Well, I hope it isn't true, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is. I only have one Indy LEGO set so far, but would like to nab a few others, and there still are some fun sets LEGO could make.

And yeah, my original comment was out of disappointment that companies are dropping the Indy license like flies, even though they've indicated at some point that the line was doing well.

I'll thank Sideshow again for sticking with this line and continuing to give us some great collectibles, because when it's all said and done, they'll be the only ones left.

I wonder how many things this guy snapped up before Hasbro canceled the line ?
hf.jpg

man that is such a great shot. buying stuff with your (young) face on it. just wow. he must feel like a god. i think i rmmeber reading something how ford was even shocked how big the the promotion for the movie was when he saw his face on cereal.

If he did indeed actually buy them himself I dont think I could have helped but ask, "Don't they GIVE you this stuff?"

Stranger still: Buying toys of yourself for your kid.

You think he dresses up like Han Solo and runs around his house playing hide and seek with his kids yelling "WHERES MY FAMILY!?"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/4-vjbuodBEU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/4-vjbuodBEU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Man that angers me about this prank, my son saw that Toht with the melting face and went nuts. I'm not an Indy fanatic like some of the people over at the Raven, but to do this to them amd the rest of the fans is just wrong.

Bumping this thread back from the dead. :rock

From Rebelscum.com:
Toy Fair 2011: Hasbro Indiana Jones Returns!

As a special surprise announcement, Indiana Jones is coming back....the delayed 5th wave of Raiders of the Lost Ark wave will be coming out! The 6 figures that were planned for the 5th wave in 2008 will be available as a San Diego Comic-Con exclusive. A repack of Indy, Toht, Marion, Satipo, German Mechanic, and Indy in German Disguise!

At first probably fairly high. Comic-Con Ex at first are a real pain in the ass price wise. Though they will usually hit Hasbro's site or SWS/Indy Shop at retail. Plus you can always try to get someone to get it.

Back