May 1- What are YOU buying?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll probably just stick with the comics, the Lego video game and the regular video game... Maybe the poster. That's it.

But who knows? I might get swept up in the hoopla and get a whole mess of stuff. It really depends on if I get the Indy fever in time. I do know that I will be interested in checking it out when it's on the shelves and on food wrappers across the country. :lol

I don't know if I'll be buying all of this stuff ON May 1st, but as far as Hasbro goes, I'm looking foward to:

- Cairo Swordsman
- Indiana Jones
- Monkey Man
- Rene Belloq
- Sallah
- German Soldiers
- Indiana Jones With The Ark
- Indiana Jones On Horse
- Marion Ravenwood Vs. Cario Henchmen
- Temple Trap
- Cargo Truck from Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Troop Car from Raiders of the Lost Ark

There's alot of pent up Indy love from this fan. The Hasbro stuff is only there to whet my appetite until the Sideshow stuff starts shipping. I might get some stuff from KOTCS after I see the film, depending on how good it is.

As much as I want all the 3 3/4 figures, for old time sake, I just don't collect that stuff anymore. I might pick up a new Indy, and Irina to fight him, but that's it.

I will however get the 12" Cairo Swordsman to go with my SS Indy.

I also want that damn Ark, so I need to get 4 more 12" figures. I hope the offer extends to the inevitable 12" Irina Spalko (which I'll get in a snap), then I just need two more.

Actually, I think I've decided to get the Convoy Truck, Indy w/ Horse and a bunch of German Soldiers. :monkey3

Damn you, Hasbro!

Yeah, I know. I've long outgrown Hasbro and was intending to completely ignore all of the 3.75" stuff (which I have for a couple of years now... except for the McQuarrie SW figs). But the ability to reinact the Desert Chase sequence from RAIDERS is just too damn tempting.

And then there's that new huge Millennium Falcon that was just unveiled... :monkey2

Yeah, I know. I've long outgrown Hasbro and was intending to completely ignore all of the 3.75" stuff (which I have for a couple of years now... except for the McQuarrie SW figs). But the ability to reinact the Desert Chase sequence from RAIDERS is just too damn tempting.

And then there's that new huge Millennium Falcon that was just unveiled... :monkey2

I know. I even told you last year @ SDCC when we looked at this stuff I would pass on it. Yeah, I suck. :lol

I remember both of us saying "Eh..." when we saw the initial Indiana Jones toys at SDCC, even when the director of SW/Indy for Hasbro was talking our ears off. What happened? :duh

I remember both of us saying "Eh..." when we saw the initial Indiana Jones toys at SDCC, even when the director of SW/Indy for Hasbro was talking our ears off. What happened? :duh

We bit hook line and sinker. :lol

I guess for me its my love of Indy overriding my common sense. :lol

Back