Hasbro line officially (NOT) dead???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the title of this thread needs to be changed back to "officially DEAD"

From what I gather, the organs have been removed and the embalming fluids have been pumped in... they are just waiting to plant the body in the hole now....

Apparently, from what I've heard elsewhere , this was all a big hoax. The pictures released could have been done by someone trying to mess with the Indy Fans out there. This hasn't been confirmed but several people have noticed other figure parts used on the figures shown in the pictures.

I haven't heard of anyone that attended comic con seeing these figures in person....Hasbro did NOT have them on display.

Not trying to start a fire with wet wood, but that's not exactly uncommon for Hasbro. They've done it repeatedly in the past and are doing it now with Star Wars, G.I. Joe and the Marvel figures too. That said, I still stand by my original "I'll believe it when physically I see it."

It's pretty much been confirmed now that the whole thing was a hoax done by some goober with to much time on their hands. Someone who likes screwing around with the Indy Fans.

Batman seems to do just fine.

Yes, but they do rainbow versions. :D

batman-action-figures-300x300.jpg

batman-slolomracertoy.jpg

Super+Saber+Batman.jpg

Just some examples... :monkey1:lol

Hasbro-RocketCrusaderIndy.jpg

We weren't supposed to show this until Hasbro officially launched the Indy Raiders Adventure Team collection, but since the cat's out of the bag...

Rumor has it that LEGO is discontinuing their Indy line. I was waiting for this to happen. So now there's what, Diamond and Sideshow left?

Batman seems to do just fine.

Yeah but Batman is more deeply embedded into American culture and has been a familiar brand with generations for YEARS. More kids recognize Batman more so than they do Indiana Jones. And of course more people can name Batman's supporting characters than they can Indiana Jones'. Comparing them is really like comparing a mountain and a mole hill.

I really did not see this line lasting that long at all. I love Indy and I'm glad he "came back" but I'm not surprised at the direction his merchandise has gone.

Back