Hasbro line officially (NOT) dead???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics courtesy of shayford at Rebelscum.com.

indyfigures1.jpg

indyfigures2.jpg

indytarantulas.jpg

indyaccessories.jpg

indymechanic.jpg

Satipo/Sapito WTF happened there...
not feeling it... and the Spiders look like vomit or poo!!!
:lol

I'll be getting this set regardless!
But probably on the secondary market...
I avoid the SDCC "Hasbro Experience"...

I think Hasbrotoyshop puts em up after the Con... I'm sure someone will post the link in here once they are for sale. Good luck. :)

Looks like HasbroToyShop might have them up during the con:

360650_Indiana_Jones_scaled_800.jpg

Approximate Retail Price: $64.99
Available through HasbroToyShop.com and Booth # 3329 at SDCC 2011.
Just in time for the 30th anniversary of Raiders of the Lost Ark, Hasbro excavates an entire “lost wave” of the fan-favorite 2008 INDIANA JONES line as a Comic-Con special edition Collector’s Pack. Each pack includes INDY IN GERMAN DISGUISE (with rocket launcher), SAPITO (with torch and backpack), CLASSIC INDY (with pistol, Idol, sandbag, torch and logo base), MARION (with snakes and torch), GERMAN MECHANIC (with removable hat and wrench) and TOHT (with medallion, hot poker, removable overcoat and alternate “melting” head). Complete your INDIANA JONES collection with this collectible box set featuring six individually carded toys.

Not that much at all if you ask me. Hasbro's Star Wars figures are going fro around $10 at retail most places. Doesn't seem like too steep of a mark up for a con exclusive. I paid around $65 for the ToD wave and it was worth every penny...and so will this wave.

Not that much at all if you ask me. Hasbro's Star Wars figures are going fro around $10 at retail most places. Doesn't seem like too steep of a mark up for a con exclusive. I paid around $65 for the ToD wave and it was worth every penny...and so will this wave.

Word. If you bought six Star Wars figures at retail it wouldn't be that much less.

They will be up on Hasbro Toy Shop sometime tomorrow according to Toynewsi.

They are also available through Brianstoys, but for $120 ($145 w/shipping)!

Back