Hasbro HyperReal Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine shipped from BBTS and I?ll have it Tuesday. I can post some pictures once I open it.

Please do- I know we're anxious to see how the final product turned out!

Got him a day early. Here?s a pic of him straight out of the box, haven?t had time to futz him yet. First impressions are positive, he feels really solid. I don?t know how long his rubber suit will last, but hey, it looks good. I?ll post some more pics later after I mess with him a bit more.

IMG_1161.JPG

Got him a day early. Here?s a pic of him straight out of the box, haven?t had time to futz him yet. First impressions are positive, he feels really solid. I don?t know how long his rubber suit will last, but hey, it looks good. I?ll post some more pics later after I mess with him a bit more.

View attachment 464575

Ore pics please....still trying o convince myself it?s worth the buy..The Helmet bothers me most of all. 4o th anniversary was spot on

Can the figure really do that kneeling pose they showcase on the back of the box? How does the rubber suit feel when you bend the elbows & whatnot?

He really can do the kneeling pose, quite easily actually. Only problem with it is he has limited ab crunch. His suit feels good over the metal skeleton frame. Its rubber, so I do question how long it will last, but its not constricting. His boots are also a soft rubber that allow for surprisingly good ankle articulation with help from the metal joint. The cod piece is a soft plastic that allows for good range of motion with his legs. Gloves, shin guards, shoulder pads, and helmet are hard plastic. Chest piece is a soft plastic like the cod piece. Paint apps seem pretty good for the most part. My biggest gripes so far are lack of a link to hold the cape chain, and the lightsaber hilt looks a little cheap in my opinion. Overall, I?m really happy with it and think $50-80 is a good price point.

I cant comment on how screen accurate he is as Im not a Vader buff, but it?s supposed to be his ESB look. If you want more photos or to see him in a certain pose I can do my best to oblige.

yArNXip.jpg
bUTcBTp.jpg
6CmQKdP.jpg

Last edited:
He really can do the kneeling pose, quite easily actually. Only problem with it is he has limited ab crunch. His suit feels good over the metal skeleton frame. Its rubber, so I do question how long it will last, but its not constricting. His boots are also a soft rubber that allow for surprisingly good ankle articulation with help from the metal joint. The cod piece is a soft plastic that allows for good range of motion with his legs. Gloves, shin guards, shoulder pads, and helmet are hard plastic. Chest piece is a soft plastic like the cod piece. Paint apps seem pretty good for the most part. My biggest gripes so far are lack of a link to hold the cape chain, and the lightsaber hilt looks a little cheap in my opinion. Overall, I?m really happy with it and think $50-80 is a good price point.

I cant comment on how screen accurate he is as Im not a Vader buff, but it?s supposed to be his ESB look. If you want more photos or to see him in a certain pose I can do my best to oblige.

For that price range I think it?s a decent rendition of Vader. The chain for the cape looks cheap, but apart from that it looks decent to my eyes. Interested to see how Luke turns out as all we?ve had to go by is CGI images so far...

I dont get the complaints about it having rubber underneath. It's covered up by cloth, so it will last just fine. These are similiar to mego 8" scale which are in more in line of like a Hot Toys mego in detail

I dont get the complaints about it having rubber underneath. It's covered up by cloth, so it will last just fine. These are similiar to mego 8" scale which are in more in line of like a Hot Toys mego in detail

It's not underneath. All of Vader's arms and legs there? That's all rubber molded, it's not cloth. The robes are the only cloth goods on this as far as I can see.

Is the head easily removable at all? I'm curious about trying to extend the peg there since his neck seems a bit short. That's the only real problem I have with the figure, so it would be awesome if it were easily remedied.

Back