Hasbro Black Series Mandalorian Helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, it came out nicer than expected. I was expecting a dull pearly kind of paint job, but they went the extra mile with the paint on it. Very excited to get it. Heard Amazon has them in their warehouses now, so hopefully sooner than June!

Mine just came in at bbts.

Good to know, have a PO on this at bbts but no notification yet. Anyway for the price point looks outstanding; it's good review warns about fingerprints. Mine is for display, anyway.

Got an email from Gamestop saying they are charging soon.

main-charge-of-the-light-brigade-header1[1].jpg

:lol

Got an email from Gamestop saying they are charging soon.

I did as well.

I guess ordering from hasbro means getting it last. Might cancel and look elsewhere

Yep, I had ordered the Luke X-Wing helmet from Hasbro, back in the day, and it shipped after the other sites were shipping theirs. This time I ordered from Gamestop. (They also had the best deal...)

Heads up target has them in stock to order just ordered another if you use a target card there is a $25 coupon off $100 or more on toys plus 5% off and free shipping for using the target card so $95 shipped !

Heads up target has them in stock to order just ordered another if you use a target card there is a $25 coupon off $100 or more on toys plus 5% off and free shipping for using the target card so $95 shipped !

Man, you guys in the States are lucky with the Gamestop and Target sales. We can never get these for less than retail in Canada. :-/

Any online retailers have this in stock yet that ship to Canada?? Looking to pick one up asap!!

You must see Target.com from a parallel universe. :lol I've probably checked the product page about 2000 times over the last week, and it has said "This item isn't available for shipping" every time.

Back