Hasbro Black Series BOBA FETT helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
c374b4d9e761db7f07a37f9606442830.png

Not surprised, this was an easy repaint for them.

Skickat fr?n min iPhone med Tapatalk

Mine arrives today from Best Buy... it's on the UPS truck for Chicago delivery before 8PM.

Congrats!

What are the 12 you are talking about?

WOW! I am actually emotional right now. I just boxed up the 12? Sideshow Vader, C-3PO, R2-D2 and Sandtrooper.

I took pics and I think that I am going to list them on eBay.

Prototype Fett ( WHITE ) available now at Entertainment Earth anf Hasbro Pulse.

I hope the molded in weathering from regular Boba is just a placeholder for the promo pictures.

I hope the molded in weathering from regular Boba is just a placeholder for the promo pictures.

Didn't notice it till now, but it's clearly visible on Haspulse page promo pics. Looks like it's only on the face-plate, so hopefully it's a place holder :(

Best Buy had some back on their site.
I placed my order there and canceled my BBTS pre order.
My Fett helmet came on Friday night and it’s awesome.
I hope Hasbro continues with helmets like a Biker Scout,AT-AT Driver or a 501st Clone Trooper.

Local supplier Will hopefully get this by 15/5. Bring it on!

Received my Hasbro Black Series Boba Fett helmet today and it does look pretty darn cool. I have to say that I would have had no problem displaying it next to my RS Prop Masters helmets or EFX and MR, either. Unfortunately, the electronics did not work. Worked with Hasbro Customer support and am receiving a refund, as they are sold out and cannot provide a replacement.

In the meantime, I placed an order with BBTS for a new one.

Some pics of the helmet:

IMG_1204.jpg
IMG_1203.jpg

Got mine yesterday and very pleased with it! It's a great replica for ~$100 and will have a nice shelf presence. Probably going to bite on the Prototype Fett as well.

The sculpted weathering Will remain on the prototype Boba helmet due to tooling costs according to a Q&A with Hasbro.

A bit dissappointing.

Looks like BBTS is expecting their allotment within the next 10 days. That's good news. I just hope mine has no issues again.

In checking some of the review/unboxing videos on YouTube, I've come across at least two people having issues with the helmet electronics. Looks like quality control on this one is unfortunately inconsistent.

Looks like BBTS is expecting their allotment within the next 10 days. That's good news. I just hope mine has no issues again.

In checking some of the review/unboxing videos on YouTube, I've come across at least two people having issues with the helmet electronics. Looks like quality control on this one is unfortunately inconsistent.

I?ve seen One where the painted damaged was way of from the sculpted damage on the dome. Just hoping for the best.

This looks great.. I'm a Fett fan, but not enough to have a full size bucket.

I only wish the BS Vader helmet looked anywhere near as good and accurate as this.

Back