Hasbro Black Series BOBA FETT helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg
A Paper towel holder does the job nicely.

This is a sweet piece! Now if they include a Jango variant and Mando I?m all in lol

Just ordered one of these today. Doesn?t look like I?ll get it until next month but looks too good to pass up for $100. My first bucket. Have the Mando one on PO too.

Just ordered one of these today. Doesn?t look like I?ll get it until next month but looks too good to pass up for $100. My first bucket. Have the Mando one on PO too.

These are great display pieces for the price. I'm interested to see how they do with the paint on the Mando...

Me too. Very impressed for the price! One of the best realization of Hasbro. At this price range, the level of detail is impressive.

Just noticed mine is sitting in my pile of loot with bbts as well. Excited to see it as it's my first bucket.

Not to push you off the slippery slope, but the Luke X-Wing helmet is fantastic, as well... :wink1:

Some are better than others but I like them all. I'm not going down the high end props rabbit hole but for the price I enjoy picking up these black series helmets.

Yeah the Luke was awesomely good from sculpt to paint application. On a stand and shelf it could be mistaken with a 3 or 4 times more expensive collectible.
On the other hand, the stormie is cool but too RO style and unfortunately came in 3 parts and the Vader is just completely off.
The Boba and Luke are the best helmets from Hasbro IMO.

Some are better than others but I like them all. I'm not going down the high end props rabbit hole but for the price I enjoy picking up these black series helmets.

I agree. I've got a few EFX and RS Props helmets but still love these Black Series ones, as well. (I have the Mando helmet on pre-order, too.)

I was even thinking of picking up an extra BS Luke X-wing helmet and getting a set of decals to redo it as Porkins or Blue Leader. For the price, you can't go wrong.

I'll keep a lookout for Luke's. I have the Mando one on PO too. Outside of those, the others weren't as appealing to me.

Back