Hasbro appreciation thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a VC Hoth Luke? new or older release? cool. Have to find him. I have the POTF luke with the updated tauntaun, need to update to the new one.

He's brand-spankin' new.

DUDE!!! Man, now I'm two waves behind!

I cherry pick, thank goodness. I'm also lucky that my friend orders for his store so he just holds my figures. I don't know how long this wave has been out but he just got them yesterday.

I have been waiting for this to come out for a long time. I'll be on the lookout. Here is my custom Hoth Luke.
View attachment 46248

I used Hoth rebel soldier legs and arms and the saga body, gloves, and head. Turned out pretty good I think but I will definately need the new hip articulation to sit on the Taun Taun.

Nice FrankenLuke! The new one is cool. They made the collar of his vest a separate piece which is a little weird but since I'm displaying him all bundled up on his goat it doesn't matter.

I had to do a mashup for my Hoth Han. It's the figure from the Target Tauntaun pack for the hips but the head is a Saga Legends (previously VC, I think?) for the hood and goggles. The Hood doesn't match the brighter-blue coat but it's close enough for me.

Nice FrankenLuke! The new one is cool. They made the collar of his vest a separate piece which is a little weird but since I'm displaying him all bundled up on his goat it doesn't matter.

I had to do a mashup for my Hoth Han. It's the figure from the Target Tauntaun pack for the hips but the head is a Saga Legends (previously VC, I think?) for the hood and goggles. The Hood doesn't match the brighter-blue coat but it's close enough for me.

Word. I didn't even notice till you pointed it out. I got rid of all the blue Hoth HAN'S and kept the brownish grey ones. It's actually more screen accurate than the blue even though I'm more partial to the blue.

Can't wait to pick this up!

Finally found Colonel Cracken and Lightsaber building Luke Skywalker yesterday! I'm getting closer!

Shots of the new Luke.

IMG_4924.jpg

IMG_4927.jpg

IMG_5012.jpg

IMG_5014.jpg

And Colonel Cracken.
IMG_4936.jpg

IMG_5011.jpg

Great pics, that Luke looks awesome. I´m really interested in this Vintage Collection of Hasbro, a really good line of Star Wars toys, the best they had released so far, at least to me.

I have not picked up any of the 3-3/4" figures for quite some time. But these really look good.

I am starting to hear word from buddies I collected the 3 3/4" stuff with that Hasbro's Star Wars line is crashing. Is this true? If so...that just sucks because even though I do not collect them any more...it just seems to me that no toy aisle is complete without a big Star Wars section.

Wouldn't surprise me if that's the case. Every comic/hobby store I go to, all the figures are just peg-warming. I think Hasbro went a little overboard in the amount of different figures/waves being produced, really. It's just too many and would I imagine scare a lot of people off that don't want to end up with hundreds of figures. Used to pick-up a few here and there, but glad I stopped.

Wouldn't surprise me if that's the case. Every comic/hobby store I go to, all the figures are just peg-warming. I think Hasbro went a little overboard in the amount of different figures/waves being produced, really. It's just too many and would I imagine scare a lot of people off that don't want to end up with hundreds of figures. Used to pick-up a few here and there, but glad I stopped.

I also think they have too many lines going. Not only that but even if you wanted to collect them all the stores seem to skip waves because they haven't sold the previous ones so you have to go around and find them and with gas prices where they are thats not cheap. Thats why I've only been collecting unique clone designs and/or ones with vehicles that I like, at-rt's and barc speeders.

Back