Hasbro appreciation thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw the new Jawa recently, but I already have the updated Jawa that came out recently so I won't be going for it, not really looking forward to much until these new TF figures start hitting.

Look forward to the new Phantom Menace Obi-Wan though, haven't had one of those in a while and this one looks super articulated. The new Qui-Gon with Eopee mail in looks cool too.

I probably shouldn't get the new Rancor, but man is it awesome looking, be cool to have all 3 versions though, the 1983 Kenner, 90's Hasbro and now this one, bit of an evolution.

I saw the new Jawa recently, but I already have the updated Jawa that came out recently so I won't be going for it, not really looking forward to much until these new TF figures start hitting.

Look forward to the new Phantom Menace Obi-Wan though, haven't had one of those in a while and this one looks super articulated. The new Qui-Gon with Eopee mail in looks cool too.

I probably shouldn't get the new Rancor, but man is it awesome looking, be cool to have all 3 versions though, the 1983 Kenner, 90's Hasbro and now this one, bit of an evolution.

I'm a Hasbro w.h.o.r.e.
The car needed gas so I took the family across the river. Grievous and the jawa are now in my possession.

If you get the chance GRAB the Grievous. The best release of the figure yet.

I plan too, funnily enough I have my Grievous figures out on my desk right now to bag them up for storage.

All this Grievous chat has me excited again for the 1:1, it seems like it's been a long road to get that but he'll finally be shipping next month if he's on time.

I plan too, funnily enough I have my Grievous figures out on my desk right now to bag them up for storage.

All this Grievous chat has me excited again for the 1:1, it seems like it's been a long road to get that but he'll finally be shipping next month if he's on time.

I'm getting mine through my Canadian on-line retailer so it'll be AT LEAST another month after the SSC release... But yeah-- It's the only major thing coming that I have NO intention of cancelling.

I've debated cancelling him because of the money, but it's very hard to, I dreamed of him being done in the bust line as soon as I got Maul.

I definitely plan to get the Hasbro figure, may have to resort to eBay or Hasbro Toy Shop for it though.

I've debated cancelling him because of the money, but it's very hard to, I dreamed of him being done in the bust line as soon as I got Maul.

I definitely plan to get the Hasbro figure, may have to resort to eBay or Hasbro Toy Shop for it though.

He's worth it. I'll try and post some pics later.

As promised... Here he is as I've tried to re-create the PF pose (note no help to keep him upright).

Before and after... Shuttle safety is very important.

To give you a sense of height... Although, they say size doesn't matter.

With two of his little brothers.

Finally I've got a good Grievous to put in my ROTS display cabinet.

dsc05073hf6.jpg

Very nice, I still need to get the pre-cyborg figure.

BUMP! Got the Wal Mart Ewok comic pack today.. and while at first the hoods seem to blow, a quick repaint and they look a LOT better. Granted the "blonde" ewok is bright but the others look pretty good. I repainted the two orange hoods, left the purple as is and have 3 new ewoks. Here's hoping Hasbro gets bold and decides to do more ewok packs :lol

I have to voice my appreciation for Hasbro. My whole collection consisted of Hasbro until about 2000. I still hold onto a few select pieces for sentimental reasons but I know for me when thier 1/6 HOF Joes came out in '93, that's when I started collecting and the 1/6 Star Wars line was a staple for me in the mid '90's. If not for Hasbro, many of us would probably not be collecting today.

Never really was into Hasbro's 1/6 stuff but I have a ****load of their 3 1/4" figures though I've mainly been concentrating on their EU and comic-pack stuff over the last year. I'm glad to see Hasbro making more EU characters lately. Now if only we could get Sideshow to to do the same.

Never really was into Hasbro's 1/6 stuff but I have a ****load of their 3 1/4" figures though I've mainly been concentrating on their EU and comic-pack stuff over the last year. I'm glad to see Hasbro making more EU characters lately. Now if only we could get Sideshow to to do the same.

1/6 Durge or Thrawn!!!Make it so SS!!!!

Thrawn is likely, in fact he was in the fan vote in which snowbunny Padme won out.

but Durge forget about it.. Sideshow is too cheap to make anything more complicated than a body with a simple suit.

I was never a fan of the regular figures when they were first out... and I'm still really not (except some headsculpts were quite nice). But the fully sculpted 1/6 figures are pretty damn nice. I just repainted a Gammy and it (to me) looks awesome! I'll be proudly displaying next to Jabba and crew.

Makes me want to get IG-88 and Zuckuss :rock

I do have a soft spot for some of the 12" Hasbro releases. :) Even when they weren't great, they were often fantastic fodder for custom figures.

Back