Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

I don't know how wide spread it is but my Wal Mart has Black Series figures still marked at $5.00. I picked up Han and Lando as I already got Tarkin. Just a heads up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well I wish my stupid Walmart's would get the new wave in. For some reason they don't have any shipping in this week :mad:

Well I wish my stupid Walmart's would get the new wave in. For some reason they don't have any shipping in this week :mad:

Yeah I couldn't believe that when I checked the price scanner they came up at $5.00. Worth checking around anyway.

Yeah, whats going on with these? they had shelves cleared for the new merchandise two nights ago, figured there would be stuff in today and still just empty shelves. :mad:

The Disney store here in Dublin has not got a single piece of Solo merch.
Other stores have some LEGO sets - nothing else.
Very unusual for a SW movie.

Got my Rex review up! https://wp.me/p9E6Z1-1nV
b363681e14a8af78acede68179387354.jpg

Is there anything that can be done with all those Finns, Jyns, Cassians, and Zuvios- like can the plastic get you high? Because for three cents i'm in.

Kids?

A buddy of mine in a different state bought 22 Jyns and Cassians to "clear out the glut" and to donate to Toy for Tots.

:clap

That's great. Exactly what I said I'd do. Was hoping to check my closest Walmart this weekend as its a good 20 min drive from me.

I tried my walmart and toys r us and no luck with either - great idea donating to kids in need. Thanks for doing that...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Those porgs are pretty addicting. I’ve already bought 6 for myself and 2 for coworkers (they flat out threatened to steal mine they love them so much:lol). They should have been packed with a figure but I’m glad they weren’t because I would have only gotten the one or two the figures would have come with instead of the dozen I have now. Pretty smart of Hasbro for once.

Has anyone seen the 4-LOM wave in the wild? Who else is he packed with?

I know you’re joking. But as someone that loves the Toys For Tots program, it would be everything for a child that genuinely has nothing.

Oh no, I know. Looking back it was a bit tasteless. I love Toys for Tots too.

Back