Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seems that we in Canada got totally left out of this year’s “force friday” event. anyone have any info on where we might get new figs?!? toys r us canada have Dewbacks, but that’s about it for anything new.

Picked up 4 Lom at a collectables store $40 Can!! Yes a $10 premium from regular BS prices but I don't any time searching in stores (the wild) anymore!

What the heck is happening with the TRU exclusive Zuckuss? I wouldn't mind if they decided to make him a HasbroToyShop exclusive.

Interesting that it was unintentionally revealed that a SW Black 6" Enfys Nest with Swoop Bike will be coming in August, we'll see what it looks like on May 31st.

Saw one dewback set at an EB and the trooper’s paint job looked horrible. Four other EB’s five walmarts and three TRU laters and I walked away with nothing new. Still a tonne of R1 and TLJ waves on the pegs here.

I do NOT know... except of course... sales!

Might help TRUs since a lot of people like myself will be checking for better discounts this weekend but finding none like I did. Still only 10% off of nothing and 30% off garbage :slap

Yeah I held off on SHFA Han for the eventual face print Hasbro Han.

Hurry up HasBRO!

A listing for a new Bespin Han showed up on Amazon a couple months back, so maybe it’s closer than we think?

It would be awesome if he came with the carbonite block too.

For those who have the new Han, does he have his chin scar? I've seen most pictures online but he's without it. :gah:

Although some screens of him in the movie online has a subtle scar on his chin.

I got my Range Trooper in the mail today and just opened it up, looks fantastic.
The area that gives me the biggest issue with articulation on this is the groin armor. The hips are restricted moving forward due to the plastic of this piece being so stiff. The skirt on this is actually very soft and is not an issue. One thing I've discovered that gives you a slightly better range of movement is to twist the belt/skirt/groin armor piece on the waist to the side a little, allowing the hip joint to pivot forward more on the side of the groin armor piece.
Another issue is the ankles, they're disc hinged froward and back with a forward facing pin rocker foot, these don't like to rock side to side so much being restricted by the sculpt of the boot. You can get around this by pushing the side pieces of the boot into the gap of the foot so that the rocker joint can move past the restrictive plastic. These really wouldv'e benefited from a ball joint ankle instead.
The sculpt is still really cool, the paint looks great, and I love the material they used on the fur collar. Really glad I picked this up!

SW Black Range Trooper 001.jpg

I got my Range Trooper from Amazon yesterday. I really like his design. I hope Hot Toys does a few of these new troopers.

Oooh, gonna check out TRU here in Winnipeg to see if they have a Lando in.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

I don't know how wide spread it is but my Wal Mart has Black Series figures still marked at $5.00. I picked up Han and Lando as I already got Tarkin. Just a heads up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back